Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I AM NOT GOING TO CHECK MY EDD ANYMORE TODAY. Seriously. No, really, I mean it this time. No. More. Checking. Right after this one last check, thats it. At least until tomorrow morning. .....Im going to have to start going to ECA soon if this behavior keeps up.
I said that the last time in august when I had a favorable EDD in September. Told I wasn’t going to do anything until September and it was the worst day for me. My EDD jumped to October and never came back. I think the algorithm thought I didn’t want my car in September. So I got an existing demo but still waiting in delivery. LOL good luck to you.

I said that the last time in august when I had a favorable EDD in September. Told I wasn’t going to do anything until September and it was the worst day for me. My EDD jumped to October and never came back. I think the algorithm thought I didn’t want my car in September. So I got an existing demo but still waiting in delivery. LOL good luck to you.
Even though I'm inside my EDD, day two of being in, is tomorrow, so I'm pretty sure rug day tomorrow , somehow, based on others with similiar config that should be getting vins before me that still havent, I'll be happy if it hasnt slipped into October. I didnt get that text, my EDD didnt shrink today, so prepared for crappy news tomorrow. sorta. sigh.

Even though I'm inside my EDD, day two of being in, is tomorrow, so I'm pretty sure rug day tomorrow , somehow, based on others with similiar config that should be getting vins before me that still havent, I'll be happy if it hasnt slipped into October. I didnt get that text, my EDD didnt shrink today, so prepared for crappy news tomorrow. sorta. sigh.
I was in my EDD window for two days then it was changed... so yeah the ole yank the rug from under my feet happened. Then today it moved back one day more.

Hi Guys new member here. Hope I don't upset some of you by telling my story...I ordered mine about a week ago and was told delivery is in January or February...I was dying expecting to wait for 5 months... then this morning I check the inventory - they happened to have a demo Model Y LR exactly like mine (white on white), plus 20" Induction wheels. I immediately called my sales rep - she switched my ordered on the spot. Now I have a VIN and picking up mine Model Y on Monday... The only catch is the car is a Demo with ~1,500 miles on it and they only took $450 off the price. I'm happy to take it instead of waiting for 5 more months... good luck guys !

Reactions: GildedVines
Hi Guys new member here. Hope I don't upset some of you by telling my story...I ordered mine about a week ago and was told delivery is in January or February...I was dying expecting to wait for 5 months... then this morning I check the inventory - they happened to have a demo Model Y LR exactly like mine (white on white), plus 20" Induction wheels. I immediately called my sales rep - she switched my ordered on the spot. Now I have a VIN and picking up mine Model Y on Monday... The only catch is the car is a Demo with ~1,500 miles on it and they only took $450 off the price. I'm happy to take it instead of waiting for 5 more months... good luck guys !
BTW, I live in LA area so the Demo Model Y happened to be near me... thus the opportunity came...

Reactions: MarjLa388
Always preparing for the worst EDD change. 😏

3rd Rug day for me: EDD pushed from 9/18-9/30 to 9/22-9/30 this morning. I'm actually thrilled that it didnt bleed over into October...
Me scratching my head every time I see people with OD way after mine and with a much earlier EDD...Even my profile date is on par with your, and it's only because they took a week to give me a trade in estimate back then.

Me scratching my head every time I see people with OD way after mine and with a much earlier EDD...Even my profile date is on par with your, and it's only because they took a week to give me a trade in estimate back then.
Having an earlier EDD means nothing until an actual VIN is assigned. Keep reading other threads/waiting rooms and you can see how many cases that turns out to be true.

I AM NOT GOING TO CHECK MY EDD ANYMORE TODAY. Seriously. No, really, I mean it this time. No. More. Checking. Right after this one last check, thats it. At least until tomorrow morning. .....Im going to have to start going to ECA soon if this behavior keeps up.
Can’t stop, won’t stop 😎😂
I finally set up Distill.io... it checks the EDD for me every 5 minutes 😅