Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Home delivery according to the SA who contacted me after i completed my order. He confirmed my delivery address and if there is any gate they should be aware of, i am 5 miles away from Tesla Marina del rey but they offered to deliver.
My SA said that it’s provably better to get out deliver to your house. I asked that if i picked up in mdr would i be able to walk the car with the person there and she said not really so might as well get it delivered to your house.

Home delivery according to the SA who contacted me after i completed my order. He confirmed my delivery address and if there is any gate they should be aware of, i am 5 miles away from Tesla Marina del rey but they offered to deliver.
I’ve read horror stories at the MRD. Long wait, no organization. Best for the he delivery! I went in one time to just inquire and pickup any accessories that they may have and front desk was straight mr personality. If I ever met the most unenthusiastic person in my life it had to be them, like a real life Eeyore.

Ordered 5/8, completed profile 6/26. Delivery dat has been fluctuating from aug to September. It has been around sept 4-24 and now it jumped to October? Come on!!
Sunday’s are usually a bad day to check EDD (for me anyways) it’ll go back to your old date soon. Mine went back 9/18-30 earlier for the “October” display. I ordered/completed on 6/30 and earliest EDD I’ve ever gotten was 9/9. It has never gone back to that date since mid July. It kept moving 1-2 days back and forth for a few days.

Reactions: MarjLa388
When does Tesla change the model year? My first Tesla bought in December was titled the current model year. My second Tesla also bought in December was titled the next years model.
Based on what i recall from 2020, any car built in Q4 was the next model year (or a transition in October). So that is a plus for those Nov and Dec deliveries.

Order date 6/4, Current EDD 8/31-9/20. Day 75 Update:

1629304013763.png