Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (June 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Celebrating the 1 month anniversary of this thread... Day 79 and the closest I've been to my EDD window. I fully expect that to get bumped next week. :(

1629672181181.png

Mine has been holding steady steady at 9/17-9/30 for about a week
Sunday’s are usually a bad day to check EDD (for me anyways) it’ll go back to your old date soon. Mine went back 9/18-30 earlier for the “October” display. I ordered/completed on 6/30 and earliest EDD I’ve ever gotten was 9/9. It has never gone back to that date since mid July. It kept moving 1-2 days back and forth for a

EDD holding steady today at 9/5-925. Same for the last two weeks.

There was somebody on the general delivery times forum that received a VIN for their MYLR without their EDD window narrowing below 20 days.

Another thing Im noticing about this Tesla waiting game... Every time I have to go to the gas station in my 4runner (which is often). I feel like Im laying a pile of money on the ground and setting fire to it. Come on Elon! I need that Tesla!
Even worse, for me every time I hit the breaks off the freeway, or down a hill I just feel like I'm wasting a ton of energy. :(

Edit: EDD Still holding strong at 8/31 - 9/20 (2 weeks+ now)

You are so close now! Do you have a VIN yet? Have you tried that trick looking at page source for it if it hasnt showed up yet on your account?
I don't believe I'm anywhere near a VIN until my EDD window shrinks to less than 20 days. Check out the May order thread. A number of us are in this situation where if you are in your EDD for more than 1 day then you get kicked to October.

So I have no idea how to actually feel about getting close to my EDD. Hoping for the best.