Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly, I don’t feel like there is a method, rhyme or reason to how they distribute vehicles. Seems higher end models go first, but otherwise it’s a total cluster…this is the closest I’ve been to my EDD window (currently 9/15-9/30) since ordering initially (early May). I’m actually in the same month now as my 15 day window. I feel like all that means is that TSLA is hoping to rush out deliveries by EO3Q 🤷🏻‍♀️ Any NorCal people get VINs or deliveries recently? Seems like most on here lately have been in SoCal.
No recent Northern Cal deliveries that I am aware of.

Reactions: MarjLa388
Ordered 5/22, completed profile same day.
MYLR, Blue/Black, 19”, 5seat, No FSD or Tow
Officially at Day 💯!

EDD was 8/27-9/8, then 8/28-9/10 but just changed today to 9/1-9/17. SA originally told me 8/12, then 8/18, then “3-4 weeks.”

It’s like telling your kid that Christmas got moved to February!
My order is very similar but with 20" wheels. Ordered 5/23 at the Rocklin Service Center and profile completed the same day. My EDD has been holding steady at 9/22-9/30.

Reactions: MarjLa388
Ordered Model Y Performance for Wife:

ModelY.png

Ordered in Mid-August. Expected Delivery date is September 7 - 27 2021 in Dublin, CA

Order mine 5/3 and finally took delivery yesterday.

comedy of errors - they delivered the car to my house and I wasn’t home yet. Got home, tried to unlock the car, no luck. Called roadside, no luck there. While on hold with roadside I texted the local delivery center - the guy called me back to try and help me figure it out.

turns out I had the wrong car - I didn’t even think to check the VIN. They came back 2 hours later to swap cars.

I finally have my white model y 7-seater!!!

good luck everyone!
Wow. Congrats!!!

Honestly, I don’t feel like there is a method, rhyme or reason to how they distribute vehicles. Seems higher end models go first, but otherwise it’s a total cluster…this is the closest I’ve been to my EDD window (currently 9/15-9/30) since ordering initially (early May). I’m actually in the same month now as my 15 day window. I feel like all that means is that TSLA is hoping to rush out deliveries by EO3Q 🤷🏻‍♀️ Any NorCal people get VINs or deliveries recently? Seems like most on here lately have been in SoCal.
I’m still waiting for my vin I OD 5/5 and my EDD 9-11 to 9-30.

comedy of errors - they delivered the car to my house and I wasn’t home yet. Got home, tried to unlock the car, no luck. Called roadside, no luck there. While on hold with roadside I texted the local delivery center - the guy called me back to try and help me figure it out.

turns out I had the wrong car - I didn’t even think to check the VIN. They came back 2 hours later to swap cars.

good luck everyone!
W

good luck everyone!
How many days before your delivery you got your vin?