Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I do have a small victory. Yesterday I was inside my EDD for the first time (9/5-9/25) and this morning my EDD changed +3/+0. So for the very first time in 95 days my window is less than 20 days. New EDD is 9/8-9/25.

I’m taking this as very good news that I’ll be getting a delivery sometime this month.

I know I’m not a May order but I feel like my CA 6/4 order has been on a very similar timeline to you guys so I appreciate you letting me chill out here in your waiting room. 😎👍🏻
The small victories continue to roll in. Day 98 and the 2nd time I was in my EDD window (it was 9/8-9/25), and the window shrinks (+3/+0). New EDD is 9/11-9/25 (14 day window now). Hoping this leads to a VIN in the next 7 days or so. 🤞

Same boat. I'd say I check about 12x per day, easily. Sadness / madness needs to stop.... but not until there's a MYLR in my garage. Until then, my browser is going to have Tesla SSO - Sign In at the top of the most frequently visited sites.
I think it gets worse when you near quarter end. It doesn’t help reading some May orders are getting October EDD. I’m just holding on to hope mine doesn’t get pushed……so nerve racking 😫😩😫😩😤

Before I forget I was looking through the google spreadsheet and I noticed that a lot of people here haven't inputted their information. So, please do if you have the time!

Your OD was almost one week after mine, profile is almost 10 days after mine, yet your EDD range is almost 10 day before mine, such way of life...but yah all hope for the best!
Your build is almost identical to mine with the exception of 20" my OD 6/30 and my Newly Hated EDD is 10/1-10/20. I wished it was back to 9/5.....when I first ordered my car..but after about a week it pushed to 9/11 and ultimately landed 9/18-9/30 for a solid month. I am also in OC