Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Profile date is all that matters. Profile for him was 5/22, so that is his effective order date.

Edit: Still October does seem like a long wait unless there was an order/profile change.
@OCJeff You’ve got me paranoid now about getting “squeezed in” EOQ - although at this point, I’m not sure how much a week or two delay if they don’t get to me really matters after all this time 😂 Seems like I’m seeing a lot of outstanding White on White orders from recent threads.

BTW, I couldn’t find my profile completion date from my order page. But I did a little digging and found some emails with my SA that were just a few days after ordering and I’m certain I completed my profile the second or third week in May.

Your build is almost identical to mine with the exception of 20" my OD 6/30 and my Newly Hated EDD is 10/1-10/20. I wished it was back to 9/5.....when I first ordered my car..but after about a week it pushed to 9/11 and ultimately landed 9/18-9/30 for a solid month. I am also in OC
I don’t understand why socal people are getting the last even though we order first compare others they order last.

Reactions: MTBevrider
I'm not seeing a big push for EOQ, and we are only 21 days away from the end of the month/quarter.... Humm....

For reference the "largest" bar on the chart is 16 VIN's in a day.

1631221632804.png

I'm not seeing a big push for EOQ, and we are only 21 days away from the end of the month/quarter.... Humm....

For reference the "largest" bar on the chart is 16 VIN's in a day.

View attachment 707240
“Super hardcore” EOQ delivery push, per Elon:

We shall see…

Profile date is all that matters. Profile for him was 5/22, so that is his effective order date.

Edit: Still October does seem like a long wait unless there was an order/profile change.
only thing that changed was went from financing to cash back at the end of July. From what i've been told they don't consider that any changing to your "profile completion date". Matter of fact, when they did change it to cash, in August, my EDD went from August 18 - August 30th, then September 1 to the 20th, then for the last 2 weeks it's been October 2 - 22.

seems like you either wait long enough to get your tesla, or you change your order to a model P or an inventory car and fork up more cash to get it now. It's hard to believe individuals with May orders say they didn't pay any price difference when the latest price change was in June.

The small victories continue to roll in. Day 98 and the 2nd time I was in my EDD window (it was 9/8-9/25), and the window shrinks (+3/+0). New EDD is 9/11-9/25 (14 day window now). Hoping this leads to a VIN in the next 7 days or so. 🤞
You are so close, man! I can smell the plant-based pleather seats from my house not too far from the Tesla factory.

Before I forget I was looking through the google spreadsheet and I noticed that a lot of people here haven't inputted their information. So, please do if you have the time!

Damn, we've been audited!