Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue/White SR+ 18" Reserved early 19, ordered May 1st, no VIN

I think last time someone tried to determine a pattern it failed because, well, there really isn't an obvious one. They appear to be prioritising early reservation holders this time around but beyond that.. it's just a matter of waiting.

Red LR AWD 19" reserved mid 2017 and ordered May 1st. No VIN as yet. Original invoice around 1500 but after a call to Tesla (end of May) to inform them that the booking has my wife's name on it and not mine (She paid the £2000 deposit) the booking ref changed to around 4500. No Idea why.
Subsequent calls to Tesla I have been told to expect delivery early August and that there is not a single queue but a queue for each possible build permutation.
Fingers crossed Triumph Ace has my car...before the summer runs out.

Red, Long Range, FSD, 18" wheels, black interior with TOW BAR.
Has anyone with a tow bar had any good news on delivery?

Cash buyer, no trade in.
No VIN in source code.
Order number is my reservation number. Invoice number ends 32xx
Reserved October 2017 and ordered 9th May 2019.
Customer number ends 08xx. Maybe my car is number 800 and something?

Just found my VIN in source as well (14/07/2019)

P- midnight silver, black interior, FSD
No trade-in
Cash

First order#: 1140 for LR-AWD (19”, silver, FSD)
Second order#: 4524 for change to P-
Reserved: xx/09/2018
Ordered: 01/05/2019
Changed to P-: 31/05/2019

Fingers crossed!

I have an early 2016 reservation in ZA (still do) - only found out last year that I couldn't transfer it.. so I got another one here..

Quite frankly if you had told me 5years ago i would wait 3-4 year on a car, I would have declared you insane... hence I’m no longer on edge about this... it's the Tesla process... sit back and take another sip of wine...

Received my VIN in source on 12/07/2019

SR+ Black, Black interior, FSD
Trade-in
Cash

First Booking Invoice#: 271
Did add FSD in May after initial order but didn't received another invoice
Randomly Received Second Invoice# 4750

Reserved: 03/04/2016
Ordered: 01/05/2019
Added FSD: 10/05/2019

Really hoping that Triumph Ace is carrying my car, fingers crossed

Red, Long Range, FSD, 18" wheels, black interior with TOW BAR.
Has anyone with a tow bar had any good news on delivery?

Cash buyer, no trade in.
No VIN in source code.
Order number is my reservation number. Invoice number ends 32xx
Reserved October 2017 and ordered 9th May 2019.
Customer number ends 08xx. Maybe my car is number 800 and something?

Almost exact same stats as you, Inc tow, but blue. Invoice 30xx. No joy here either.

My order number is in the 5k's AND I now have a final invoice given to me with a VIN that I have been told to give to my lender to start processing (about as official as one can get these days)... I know that doesn't guarantee me one of the Triumph lot and an Aug delivery, but it sure sounds like it.
That's some serious queue jumping! What configuration did you order and what was your order date (and reservation date, if you made one)?

Looks like Tesla could be looking after the Scottish EST incentive scheme customers, which would make sense as Tesla seems to be a big fan of territories who support EV car buying incentives, and rightly so. Now I am even more jealous of our Scottish brethren!

As I said before... It I've got mixed feelings if I skipped the queue (slight glee mixed with a bit of embarrassment)

Invoice Number Ends: 56XX
Reserved: Not a Reservation Holder
Ordered: 25/6/2019

No Trade in.
EST (Sctottish Government) Finance
SR+, Black, Black interior,

Vin recieved: 12/7
Final Invoice: 14/7(It is dated 12th)

Are Tesla aware of your EST? I'm the same, but I've not told Tesla at all, just cash from their POV.

My EST loan offer expires 30 Sep. I told Tesla I'm a cash buyer. I've got a VIN but no contact yet. If push comes to shove I could scrape together the cash to tide me over for a couple of weeks until the EST payment comes through.

My EST loan offer expires 30 Sep. I told Tesla I'm a cash buyer. I've got a VIN but no contact yet. If push comes to shove I could scrape together the cash to tide me over for a couple of weeks until the EST payment comes through.

Careful, if you've made a payment on the car they may not cough up the cash. Dumb, but its the TnC's. But they at least are reasonably easy to get hold of on the phone - might be worth engaging with them early about an extension.

Although, with a vin now hopefully you are totally fine!