Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I have a date and a time on my order page. So that's something. How long after your initial notification did they call you?
Everything was quite last minute for me.
Friday 9th: I got a SC VIN
Monday 12th: I got an email and text late afternoon telling me my appointment for this Thursday.
Tues 13th: I got a phone call at lunch time that I missed and a followup email sending me deposit remainder instructions and my reg no. Then in the afternoon I got the Yes/No text, and an appointment reminder email
Wed 14th: I got a call from Heathrow this morning to confirm again and ask if I had all my sh*t together.

I never had a delivery window estimate before any of this.

• Informative
Reactions: Gareth Davies
New to TMC, but appreciate the level of communication and anxiety support available!

Ordered my SR+ on 23rd July, in White/White - so fully expecting to be at the back of the queue. Sales team keep assuring me that delivery should be in September however. No VIN for me yet, no communication via email or SMS from Tesla about anything at all. Team in MK are great but clearly have little support from logistics at Tesla HQ. Shame to drop the ball on comms and tracking as every other aspect of the company seems great.

Ho hum, will try and limit my refreshes.....

Reactions: Rooster6655
I recieved an email this morning to say that I could pick up my Model 3 From the Heathrow show room at some point between 3rd and 10th September. An hour later I recievd a text saying that the delivery was confirmed for the 27th August! Asking me to confirm by replying YES. Unfortunately there was a problem - possibly with my phone not sure - the message couldn't be sent :mad: . Now on the phone 1 hour 20 and counting...

I reserved mine in late April this year.

The number if comes from is a +43 number. Do you have international texts enabled? I had to add some extra money on my account (smarty) to enable them.

It doesn't matter though as I don't think they take any notice.. they'll call you before the day to confirm.

So it seems deliveries in Ireland have been pushed back again :mad: We had our hopes on the Glovis Cosmos currently docked as last indications were for deliveries to start in September.

Facebook group member got an email from a Tesla today saying November for first Irish deliveries:( Appreciate we are a small RHD market (about 400 M3 on order) but still highly frustrating.

Can’t seem many people taking Nov/Dec delivery as our reg plates change 1st Jan and have an impact on sales value. Rant over...l

New to TMC, but appreciate the level of communication and anxiety support available!

Ordered my SR+ on 23rd July, in White/White - so fully expecting to be at the back of the queue. Sales team keep assuring me that delivery should be in September however. No VIN for me yet, no communication via email or SMS from Tesla about anything at all. Team in MK are great but clearly have little support from logistics at Tesla HQ. Shame to drop the ball on comms and tracking as every other aspect of the company seems great.

Ho hum, will try and limit my refreshes.....

I was told it will probably be end of September, though for sanity sake to expect it beginning October. I ordered SR+ White/White on the 1st August. I'm assuming they are only going to get faster and faster at delivering the cars in UK. Think I'm going to start tempering my excitement and get used to the idea that I'll get it when I get it.

So it seems deliveries in Ireland have been pushed back again :mad: We had our hopes on the Glovis Cosmos currently docked as last indications were for deliveries to start in September.

Facebook group member got an email from a Tesla today saying November for first Irish deliveries:( Appreciate we are a small RHD market (about 400 M3 on order) but still highly frustrating.

Can’t seem many people taking Nov/Dec delivery as our reg plates change 1st Jan and have an impact on sales value. Rant over...l

Sorry to hear it - I don't want to mention the B word on this forum but did wonder if they were trying to get as many UK orders out the door before logistics might get a bit more tricky.. Always love a rant, keep 'em coming but don't raise your blood pressure too much ;)

Reactions: BriamM3
I was told it will probably be end of September, though for sanity sake to expect it beginning October. I ordered SR+ White/White on the 1st August. I'm assuming they are only going to get faster and faster at delivering the cars in UK. Think I'm going to start tempering my excitement and get used to the idea that I'll get it when I get it.

Great choice in colour combination :) I too will attempt to get used to that idea, but I don't expect to succeed!

My order is also a SR+ white/white - ordered on May 27th. Have no VIN or any sign yet. I'm assuming/hoping there'll be plenty on their way across in the next six weeks - maybe we'll all be fixed up from the same shipment. If I hear anything about mine, I'll let you know.