Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SFL Conductor clearing the Panama Canal at Gatun locks.
View attachment 441726

Thanks @Mr Miserable

For info...

I just spoke to Tesla (a senior person for the Deliveries Team for UK and Ireland). They said...

"I can confirm we have not allocated the Conductor yet. The previous vessel was only allocated yesterday so our teams are now working on that"

My fingers and toes are almost fused into the crossed position...

When you press that order button for a new Tesla you then become skilled over time in the following:

Code breaking
Data analysis
Patience
Understand HTML
Grinding (gaming jargon)
A new language (abbreviations and acronyms)
Shipping forecasts
deciphering VIN codes
Email bombing
Phone call waiting
Pros in man Mathematics
Experts in all types of wrapping and Ceramic finishes
Experts in all types of accessories for a car
Experts in all types of Car charging equipment
Plus lots lots more

The only type of certificate you get for completing the course is a Tesla!
Haha . Yeah. I'm beginning to think there will be a gaping hole in my life when my Tesla finally arrives!

Reactions: davidmc
Hooray fingers crossed
Really not sure when i will hear??
Ordered 9.04 am on 1st may 2019 and reservation holder 18 months earlier.. have Tesla forgotten me?
Ordered AWD LR Red 18" aero has anyone ordered the same and got a vin number?
Mine is like yours, with a white interior. Is yours white or black inside?

I ordered 8th May and I collect it 23 August.

Hopefully you’ll hear very soon.

I just spoke to Tesla (a senior person for the Deliveries Team for UK and Ireland). They said...
"I can confirm we have not allocated the Conductor yet. The previous vessel was only allocated yesterday so our teams are now working on that"
I really hope that is the case. Glovis Cosmos has set sail and still no VIN :(

Hooray fingers crossed
Really not sure when i will hear??
Ordered 9.04 am on 1st may 2019 and reservation holder 18 months earlier.. have Tesla forgotten me?
Ordered AWD LR Red 18" aero has anyone ordered the same and got a vin number?
@-DB- LRAWD Red 18" Aero Black AP R:02/03/2019 Ord:01/05/2019 Edinburgh VIN Y Win:27/08/2019 Del: 26/08/2019
@interbear LRAWD Red 18" Aero Black AP had a VIN but lost it :(

Reactions: -DB-
@-DB- LRAWD Red 18" Aero Black AP R:02/03/2019 Ord:01/05/2019 Edinburgh VIN Y Win:27/08/2019 Del: 26/08/2019
@interbear LRAWD Red 18" Aero Black AP had a VIN but lost it :(
Me too with the red LRAWD. Had a VIN/ delivery for today but (apart from the fact I couldn't make the delivery anyway but nobody was answering the phone) they phoned me to cancel as there was a "registration/ matching issue that is holding your specific configuration up". From the way it was worded in the email they sent me after the call (as quoted) it sounds like maybe a generic issue with that combo, but maybe it's not and they just had my vin down as red etc when it actually wasn't.

Thanks @Mr Miserable

For info...

I wonder what "allocated" means... Does an SC VIN count, or is it allocated when a delivery date has been provided with a full fat VIN?

Hopefully it is the former, that way a huge number of cars have been allocated from only two boats.

I'm really struggling with this waiting and I was late to the party! I really feel for the many who have reserved and have not yet got a delivery date.

Reactions: Roy W.
Quick question re the p - . As far as any one knows is this being delivered in numbers (relative to say the P +). Ordered P - 8th June. No vin etc but in response to a recent query regarding my order I got the impression from delivery that no P - or few p - had been arriving ?!

• Funny
Reactions: Artiste
Well in “Overview” on my account the “order”, “prepare for delivery” and “payment” boxes are all ticked. I’m leasing, and if the lease company has paid for the car I’m hoping delivery can’t be too far off. No VIN yet though.

Well in “Overview” on my account the “order”, “prepare for delivery” and “payment” boxes are all ticked. I’m leasing, and if the lease company has paid for the car I’m hoping delivery can’t be too far off. No VIN yet though.
Sorry to disappoint, but my overview has been like that since May and I've had 3 different hidden VINs since then but still no delivery window or sign of anything happening.