Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So given that we now know that RHD M3's are heading to Philadelphia for shipping to here, does anyone have any clues as to when/where.

I'm assuming from limited research that Pier 122 is the RORO location, but right now there is no sign of any capable ship nearby.....

⛴ Morten Grove on Twitter

The is a ship called Themis not too far away which is heading the right direction maybe!

Reactions: ME_UK
So given that we now know that RHD M3's are heading to Philadelphia for shipping to here, does anyone have any clues as to when/where.

I'm assuming from limited research that Pier 122 is the RORO location, but right now there is no sign of any capable ship nearby.....

⛴ Morten Grove on Twitter

So- we have the same spec and I ordered in May. My VIN is in the region 4639xx. I just spoke to someone very reasonable at Tesla who told me that my car did not currently have a GPS tag but was last tagged in Philadelphia on the 25th August. He also said that as he understood it those vehicles coming from Philadelphia were coming straight to the UK rather than via mainland Europe.

I have no delivery update but thought that this was interesting and new information. Now I don't know whether my vehicle is still sat in Philadelphia or whether it set sail soon after the 25th and I've seen nobody claim to know which vessels were being used for these crossings either. But at least I now feel that I have half an idea what is going on.

I had previously been told to expect a collection in the second or third week in September so this information ties in with that. I am now expecting to get some sort of update this week, let's see.