Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sad I know...!
SnapShot-20191028_135104.jpg

Any guesses when when the uk will see the M3P with the dark wheels? I know they were seen at SFO being loaded up - was that to the Jasper? After the Jasper what is the next boat that will be heading our way?

Also interested to know this, I'm thinking my car could be on the Jasper Arrow and if so it would be great if anyone has any info on what was loaded onto it, M3P+ with Silver or Grey wheels.... or a mixture of both??

Also interested to know this, I'm thinking my car could be on the Jasper Arrow and if so it would be great if anyone has any info on what was loaded onto it, M3P+ with Silver or Grey wheels.... or a mixture of both??

I have one of each on order (exact same spec, just different wheel colours!) hoping for the grey so that I don't need them done but would rather they came as stock. Hello from Herts too, I'm in st albans :)

I have one of each on order (exact same spec, just different wheel colours!) hoping for the grey so that I don't need them done but would rather they came as stock. Hello from Herts too, I'm in st albans :)

Just logged in and noticed the image of my car has been updated from silver to grey wheels, so that's that question answered lol!

I'm a bit further east on the Herts/Essex border, i'm sure we'll be passing each other at some point when we finally get our cars, I'm hoping for the Jasper Arrow but who knows :)

Just logged in and noticed the image of my car has been updated from silver to grey wheels, so that's that question answered lol!

I'm a bit further east on the Herts/Essex border, i'm sure we'll be passing each other at some point when we finally get our cars, I'm hoping for the Jasper Arrow but who knows :)

First post but just checked my account and the same has happened for me - ordered on 8th October and had some correspondence with Tesla via lease company on 21st October to confirm I’ve not yet been matched with a vehicle and thus will receive the grey wheels as I wanted Mines a M3 performance in black with white interior.