Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got grey wheels showing in my design details and in source code, surely have to be grey now?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-31 at 14.29.47.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-31 at 14.29.47.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot 2019-10-31 at 14.29.47.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-31 at 14.29.47.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 34
Just after Grand Pioneer passed through the Panama Canal last week I got my first source VIN (502xxx). She should be arriving in Zeebrugge in the coming days so hoping to hear something soon otherwise the timing was probably just a coincidence!

LRAWD, Blue/Black, No Tow, 18", FSD
PCP with BlackHorse, Dartford
Ordered September 5th
502xxx source VIN October 22nd

One of each? That’s plain greedy! ;):):p
I'm actually tempted to swap one to the long range plus as they seem to have constant stock on the tesla website at the moment. They are both company cars so not too concerned about the delivery too much as it just means we'll have to pay an extra month or two of higher company car tax but still, i just want at least one to play with for now!

I saw a transporter load of Model 3s northbound on the M3 today presumably from Grand Dahlia's offload at Southampton.

Jasper Arrow transited the Panama Canal today and is estimating Zeebrugge on 11 Nov
Glovis Cosmos left Pier 80 in San Francisco today so should arrive at Zeebrugge on 20/21 Nov
It was replaced at Pier 80 by the Glovis Prime which is off to China.
The next arrival at Zeebrugge will be the Grand Pioneer on Saturday. If it were coming to Southampton I would have expected it to feature in the ports scheduled arrivals by now and it hasn't yet. Worth keeping an eye out.

I saw a transporter load of Model 3s northbound on the M3 today presumably from Grand Dahlia's offload at Southampton.

Jasper Arrow transited the Panama Canal today and is estimating Zeebrugge on 11 Nov
Glovis Cosmos left Pier 80 in San Francisco today so should arrive at Zeebrugge on 20/21 Nov
It was replaced at Pier 80 by the Glovis Prime which is off to China.
The next arrival at Zeebrugge will be the Grand Pioneer on Saturday. If it were coming to Southampton I would have expected it to feature in the ports scheduled arrivals by now and it hasn't yet. Worth keeping an eye out.
Grand pioneer is going to amsterdam after zeebruge, then i suspect southampton

Yeah they're still shifting them. Saw a tweet earlier from someone who could see from IKEA that there was a transporter being loaded up with what appeared to be Model 3s. I had fun trying to guess if any of the cars in this batch were mine (though hard to distinguish betwen MSM/black in this picture!):

teslasouthampton.png

Source: Andy on Twitter

Grand pioneer is going to amsterdam after zeebruge, then i suspect southampton
That's was a surprise to me. I see the ETA into Amsterdam is 3 Nov at 20:26 That doesn't make sense. In order to make that ETA it would be pushed to do any unloading in Zeebrugge. Why go to Amsterdam with Teslas anyway? There is a well established logistics chain to Tilbourg from Zeebrugge.
I'm not convinced that Grand Pioneer can first of all make that schedule or that the Amsterdam portcall is Tesla related

Out of curiosity, is the login image of your car showing Grey or Silver alloys?

Wondering if the Jasper has cars with the last of the silver P+ alloys and the Glovis is carrying cars with the newer Grey alloys...

Someone did post earlier in the thread somewhere a link to someone on twitter at SFO saying they were loading up RHD M3P with grey wheels onto the Jasper but seems like a lot of people still waiting for their M3P for literally months, so hopefully this ship is stocked to the gills with just these and we'll all get lucky.. or we're waiting with crossed fingers for the Glovis Cosmos which guessing will hit our end towards end of Nov.

That's was a surprise to me. I see the ETA into Amsterdam is 3 Nov at 20:26 That doesn't make sense. In order to make that ETA it would be pushed to do any unloading in Zeebrugge. Why go to Amsterdam with Teslas anyway? There is a well established logistics chain to Tilbourg from Zeebrugge.
I'm not convinced that Grand Pioneer can first of all make that schedule or that the Amsterdam portcall is Tesla related
yeah i agree something is a miss. hmmm

I too got my information last week for a 14th November collection but was warned they do not register the car until the day before collection so the insurance company may not accept the registration number because they can't check it at the DVLA
I have just got my insurance using the reg number given, all went through ok.
£640 in the end so better than I thought earlier...