Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Most Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Interesting. I hope you can get a higher-capacity version installed, to cut down your charging time.
That wish did not come to pass though the new battery has about 27 more rated miles and charges at a rate about 20kW more than my old one. Very happy and had been coveting a new battery since I’d not heard of any other batteries surpassing 200k without being replaced.

@Half Dollar Bill

Here’s my list of the first 100

Name: txakoli

Supercharger Count: 100

Region: West

Supercharging since: Sep 2014

Date of #100: 18-Jul-2018 (San Luis Obispo)

CA (42): Atascadero, Baker, Bakersfield, Barstow, Buellton, Buttonwillow, Corning, Culver City, E. Palo Alto, Fish Camp, Fountain Valley, Fremont, Fresno, Gilroy, Gustine, Harris Ranch, Hawthorne, Indio, Inyokern, Kettleman City, Lone Pine, Mammoth Lakes, Manteca, Monterey, Monterey (Seaside), Mt. Shasta, Mountain View, Needles, Oxnard, Redondo Beach, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento, Salinas, San Juan Capistrano, San Luis Obispo, Santa Clarita, Sunnyvale, Tejon Ranch, Thousand Oaks, Truckee (Donner Pass), Yermo

NV (8): Elko, Gardnerville, Las Vegas (LV Blvd), Lovelock, Primm, Reno, West Wendover, Winnemucca

UT (10): Beaver, Blanding, Green River, Moab, Nephi, Richfield, St. George, Salt Lake City, Tooele, Tremonton

CO (6): Colorado Springs, Denver (Airport), Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Silverthorne, Trinidad

WY (7): Cheyenne, Evanston, Gillette, Lusk, Rawlins, Rock Springs, Sheridan

ID (3): Couer d'Alene, Idaho Falls, Pocatello

MT (7): Big Timber, Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Missoula, Superior, West Yellowstone

WA (2): Kennewick, Ritzville

OR (3): Grants Pass, Springfield, The Dalles

AZ (6): Buckeye, Flagstaff, Holbrook, Kingman, Quartzsite, Yuma

NM (3): Albuquerque, Gallup, Las Vegas

SD (3): Custer, Rapid City, Spearfish

Hey everyone. I'd like to jump into the competition as I now have 269 unique supercharger locations. It was great to meet @Bighorn, @PLUS EV, and others at the Custer Rally in May.

@theflyer - It would have been a good trick to meet @PLUS EV at Custer seeing as he didn’t attend:) Remind me the circumstances of our meeting. @NKYTA and @IT Geek were there though, probably sharing a beer.

@Bighorn, I must be mistaken about @PLUS EV. However, I seem to recall during the evening dinner in Custer when they were looking for the person with the most supercharger visits, that you came in second. I assumed the other person must have been Plus Ev based on this competition list as he is the only one in front of you. Who was the other person then?

@theflyer, I bet you are thinking of me ... the silent one who quickly entered the scene and rocketed up the list with a few long distance road trips. There was a spirited discussion about the "who has driven the most miles" or "who has visited the most superchargers" and clearly Bighorn was top dog but in a ratio of "superchargers visited or miles driven per length of time with the car" I felt that I was the clear winner but it wasn't to be. Fun times were had by all.

I wished I could have stayed longer at the Custer event and sorry if I didn't meet you but will catch you next year or perhaps somewhere along the road. Definitely don't lose the hunger for the open road.

Just got home from a trip through Denmark and Sweden and got a few new chargers under my belt:

Denmark: Haverslev, Hedenstad and Nørre Alslev
Sweden: Melbystrand and Kungälv

Bringing my new total to 109 visited SC. Please update.
You're updated, but your previous total was 103 so this brings you to 108. Did I miss one somewhere?

You're updated, but your previous total was 103 so this brings you to 108. Did I miss one somewhere?
Thanks for the update. It was me that missed to include a SC I visited before my last trip, it was my SC #104 Ulricehamn in Sweden. Sorry for the mistake. Now my total should be 109.

Already planning a round trip in Norway as there have been a lot of new SC poping up lately. I also made my FB album public so I believe those interested could have a look here: https://www.facebook.com/bredo.norh...50947414980.1073741827.100001102668130&type=3

Reactions: JSergeant
@Bighorn, I must be mistaken about @PLUS EV. However, I seem to recall during the evening dinner in Custer when they were looking for the person with the most supercharger visits, that you came in second. I assumed the other person must have been Plus Ev based on this competition list as he is the only one in front of you. Who was the other person then?
You confusion comes from the following: Bighorn had the most superchargers of anyone in the room at Custer, but was at that time second on the all-time list. (He's now FIRST on the all-time list once again.) I might have been third or fourth in the room, but I was only 13th in the list (now 14th -- time for a road trip).

Hmmm. I wonder. Which other members of the top-100 list were in Custer?

Next year we should promote the list in some way at Custer next year and recognize any who are on it and in attendance.

Speaking of which, has anyone given any thought to swag? Maybe like static-based stickers for our windows for the century marks, or lapel pins, or any thing like that? In my world, we love to do coins.

This is a pretty unique group of people doing this friendly competition. Swag would be a way for us to bring this virtual competition into the real world a bit more. Thoughts?

I managed to make another road trip, added a new country too! @Half Dollar Bill if you would do the honors I have now visited the following Superchargers:

Italy TX, Dallas TX, Southlake TX, Lindale TX, Shreveport LA, Monroe LA, Pearl MS, Meridian MS, Oxford AL, Atlanta GA, Greenville SC, Charlotte NC, Burlington NC, South Hill VA, Fredericksburg VA, Aberdeen MD, North East MD, Newark DE, East Brunswick NJ, Woodbridge NJ, Darien CT, East Greenwich, Mansfield MA, Seabrook NH, Keenebunk - Northbound ME, Augusta ME, Brewer ME, Rivière-du-Loup QC, Lévis QC, Drummondville QC, Brossard QC, Mascouche QC, Laval QC, Montréal QC, Point Claire QC, Cornwall ON, Casselman ON, Ottawa ON, Kingston ON, Belleville ON, Port Hope ON, Pickering ON, Markham - Markville ON, Markham - Woodside ON, Concord ON, Toronto (SC) ON, Toronto Bay St ON, Etobicoke ON, Cambridge ON, Woodstock ON, Comber ON, Livonia MI, Ann Arbor MI, Lansing MI, Marshall MI, Grand Rapids MI, Muskegon MI, Merrillvlle IN, Chicago -South Canal St IL, Skokie IL, Glenview IL, Highland Park (SC) IL, Pleasant Prairie WI, Oak Creek WI, Oshkosh WI, Sheboygan WI, Howard WI, Wausau WI, Madison - East Washington Ave WI, Dubuque IA, Davenport IA, Coralville IA, La Crosse WI, Rochester MN, Clearwater MN, Sherburn MN, Worthington MN, Sioux Falls SD, Council Bluffs IA.

• Love
Reactions: Darren S
Thanks for the update. It was me that missed to include a SC I visited before my last trip, it was my SC #104 Ulricehamn in Sweden. Sorry for the mistake. Now my total should be 109.

Already planning a round trip in Norway as there have been a lot of new SC poping up lately. I also made my FB album public so I believe those interested could have a look here: https://www.facebook.com/bredo.norh...50947414980.1073741827.100001102668130&type=3
I like your idea of a Facebook album of Superchargers visited - why didn't I think of that? :cool:

I managed to make another road trip, added a new country too! @Half Dollar Bill if you would do the honors I have now visited the following Superchargers:

Italy TX, Dallas TX, Southlake TX, Lindale TX, Shreveport LA, Monroe LA, Pearl MS, Meridian MS, Oxford AL, Atlanta GA, Greenville SC, Charlotte NC, Burlington NC, South Hill VA, Fredericksburg VA, Aberdeen MD, North East MD, Newark DE, East Brunswick NJ, Woodbridge NJ, Darien CT, East Greenwich, Mansfield MA, Seabrook NH, Keenebunk - Northbound ME, Augusta ME, Brewer ME, Rivière-du-Loup QC, Lévis QC, Drummondville QC, Brossard QC, Mascouche QC, Laval QC, Montréal QC, Point Claire QC, Cornwall ON, Casselman ON, Ottawa ON, Kingston ON, Belleville ON, Port Hope ON, Pickering ON, Markham - Markville ON, Markham - Woodside ON, Concord ON, Toronto (SC) ON, Toronto Bay St ON, Etobicoke ON, Cambridge ON, Woodstock ON, Comber ON, Livonia MI, Ann Arbor MI, Lansing MI, Marshall MI, Grand Rapids MI, Muskegon MI, Merrillvlle IN, Chicago -South Canal St IL, Skokie IL, Glenview IL, Highland Park (SC) IL, Pleasant Prairie WI, Oak Creek WI, Oshkosh WI, Sheboygan WI, Howard WI, Wausau WI, Madison - East Washington Ave WI, Dubuque IA, Davenport IA, Coralville IA, La Crosse WI, Rochester MN, Clearwater MN, Sherburn MN, Worthington MN, Sioux Falls SD, Council Bluffs IA.

Congrats on a new country ! I updated your list and enjoy the run to the 200-mark.

You made a significant jump up the list with that trip and are now just 1 spot ahead of @Half Dollar Bill.

THAT'S not a road trip; it's an epic journey! Fantastic job.
How long were you on the road?
Just a few shy of your 200 badge and another participant passing me......
I've got to get going :eek:

Indeed that is one HECK of a haul on a single trip. At first, I thought the list of superchargers that @ColBatGuano listed was their complete list until I realized it was adding 79 ON to their existing count of 105. Awesome !

THAT'S not a road trip; it's an epic journey! Fantastic job.
How long were you on the road?
Just a few shy of your 200 badge and another participant passing me......
I've got to get going :eek:

Thank you to you and Darren S. It was a long trip, started July 9th I'll get home tonight. I had about 40 miles less than 54k when I started and I'll be at 61,300 miles when I get home. The trip contains a 2 day layover in NYC and a week on Prince Edward Island Canada. It was a lot of fun I might have to make another one this summer.

I thought I had posted 80 new chargers but I'm on my phone and counting isn't easy on the small platform.

Half Dollar Bill, I just wanted to hangout closer to you buddy. Get out on the road and the two of us can climb back to Top 10 (and if we don't have fun trying anyway)!

<snip> I thought I had posted 80 new chargers but I'm on my phone and counting isn't easy on the small platform. <snip>

I still only count 79 for you but if you left one out just let us know.

upload_2018-8-1_17-39-16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.