Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mr Miserable gets exposed by Marine Traffic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, not quite, but it looks like @Mr Miserable's daily shipping movements are attracting some attention outside the Tesla World with a Marine Traffic blog about his shipping movements threads.

A much deserved write up and looks like the opportunity for some follow ups.

Well, not quite, but it looks like @Mr Miserable's daily shipping movements are attracting some attention outside the Tesla World with a Marine Traffic blog about his shipping movements threads.

A much deserved write up and looks like the opportunity for some follow ups.

Definitely a legend! I'm sure many of the people who end up hanging around the TMC forums start by being hooked on @Mr Miserable 's invaluable tracking of the progress of their cars from California or nowadays from China.

Reactions: Mr Miserable
Aw, shucks.. thank you.
Only 4 nice comments?
Where are the rest of you?
Sleeping.

I liked the observation that your "clientele" turns over every quarter, so as part of your current cohort (not been matched to a vehicle yet, but conjecturing that my LRAWD is on Hyperion Ray), very many thanks for your updates. It turns a blind wait into a vicarious journey with the vehicle.

Reactions: Tinca
Was definitely worth a blog to get the satellite access!! Good write up tho and worthy of the recognition!!

Question is how do you do a decent competition for the China vessels!?
Thankyou.
The China route is too predictable (ignoring LAKE GENEVA) I think. Having said that, every ship from Pier 80 has taken the Mona Passage so far this quarter but the hurricane season has yet to spark into life and throw a googly. I wouldn't put money on GLOVIS COUNTESS escaping some weather concerns.
I may start a "When will LAKE GENEVA next splutter to a halt?" competition, or even "How far can she go?" The trouble is if my car was on her I wouldn't be quite as chipper.

Aw, shucks.. thank you.
Only 4 nice comments?
Where are the rest of you?
Fantastic, Well done to you :). I remember back in May-July 2019 following/watching for the first shipment of M3's to UK soils.

And @Mr Miserable has an influence on the stocks at Wall Street!!!!

"Wall Street investors keen to get advanced knowledge of how Tesla’s export sales are doing, prior to any official announcement, are known to follow his shipping thread on the TMC forum too."

Reactions: Roy W.