Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Musk v Zuckerberg - Punch Up?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hear there is going to be a punch up between Mr Tesla and Mr Facebook. I wonder if Mr. Facebook could punch Mr. Tesla on the nose to the point that he gives us windscreen wipers that work, or even cruise control without manic windscreen cleaning (to no effect).

Reactions: GalacticHero
fight-couple.gif

Oh, Christ, that's an easy one. Musk is a narcissist but has actually given the world something good.
Zuck is a psychopath and the damage caused by his "gifts to mankind" is probably incalculable.
Yeah but Zuck has arguably shot his bolt. Musk has may have done the good stuff he is going to do but I suspect has much douche baggery left in the chamber. See Twitter....

Yeah but Zuck has arguably shot his bolt. Musk has may have done the good stuff he is going to do but I suspect has much douche baggery left in the chamber. See Twitter....
Quite honestly, him running Twitter to the ground would still count as "a good thing for humanity", as far as I'm concerned ;)

Also, don't underestimate Zuck's likely inexhaustible supply of asshattery. I'm sure there's plenty more mind-blowingly nasty stuff still to come from him.