Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA after finalizing?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Slightly off topic, but does the MVPA have the "final" price on it? For example, the P85 I have under my reservation says $96,030 (price). But I expect I'll have to pay a destination fee ($990) and other things. What are the final costs vis-a-vis the design studio, and when do I find those out?

Yes. Lists destination and personal prep, title, registration and local tax. I didn't have any service plan listed(then again I haven't signed up for one).

Yes, it has the bottom-line price, including all of that--"Tesla Personal delivery" $990, "Final inspection, prep, and coordination" $180, registration/titling fee (mine was $194, but likely varies by state), sales tax (9.5% for me!), and other taxes--and without the federal tax credit. It was a bit jarring to see how much of a check I need to write.

Slightly off topic, but does the MVPA have the "final" price on it? For example, the P85 I have under my reservation says $96,030 (price). But I expect I'll have to pay a destination fee ($990) and other things. What are the final costs vis-a-vis the design studio, and when do I find those out?