Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY white interior waiting room (May 2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went ahead and switched to MYLR, same configuration As original Red with White interior. Showing June-July delivery. My reasoning being White interiors are being currently produced for LR and P models, with nothing for AWD. Figure I have a better chance to receive in a reasonable time. Also much higher range.
During the past weeks, I think the priorities were MYP, 7 seaters and/or 20 inch wheels. I have yet to see a trickle in of 19 inch 5 seater MYLR though...may be next!

Reactions: RichBenn
I read on two separate forum that people have gone to a showroom or service center and were told AWD with white interior aren't slated for production until July 🤦🏻‍♀️. Will try to go myslef this weekend and see if that's true
Let us know if that is true.
OD 03/22
MYLR. red/white, 5 seat, 19in wheel, tow
latest EDD June24 - 30
Baltimore
longer I wait better chance for HW4

No, did not reject.
If you look in the March and April waiting rooms, Red with white interior 19” wheel 5 seat LR seems to have one of the longest waits. A White with white showed up for offer at my local Tesla several weeks ago, but we really want red.

if I have to wait until August, I’ll start looking at the Chevy Blazer EV. More off road worthy for a rural area.

Reactions: mark02115
Just received this, let's see if it's true 🤞🏻
AWD Blue/WHITE interior, no other upgrades. OR 4/25 EDD has always been just Apr-May and dissqpeared from app two days ago but still shows on the website as Apr-May. Really hoping the wait for an update and maybe delivery is over.
Screenshot_20230601_085947_Voice.jpg

Just received this, let's see if it's true 🤞🏻
AWD Blue/WHITE interior, no other upgrades. OR 4/25 EDD has always been just Apr-May and dissqpeared from app two days ago but still shows on the website as Apr-May. Really hoping the wait for an update and maybe delivery is over.
View attachment 942976
How do you connect with your SA ? I have just been replying to the text which came from +1510... Many times they dont even bother to respond . Is there a way to connect through the APP ? I dont have a VIN yet.

Reactions: mark02115
How do you connect with your SA ? I have just been replying to the text which came from +1510... Many times they dont even bother to respond . Is there a way to connect through the APP ? I dont have a VIN yet.
I do it through text, sometimes they ignore me, this time they responded. I'm alsonpretty relentless, I ask for an update every other day. Finally, an SA from the showroom, whose name I have, tends to respond when I address him by name. He mentioned different people handle that number so sometimes the response is kot what I expect.

I ordered White/White MYLR on 5/7. I'm in NY. It makes sense to put my order in the back pack since mine is the one of the base models and has no additional items. I don't even subscribe EAP or FSD yet (I plan to add the monthly plan when I need them. I'll use this car 95%+ in the jammed NYC traffic). And, I won't be surprised if anyone ordering White/White with 7-seats or Tow or 20" in May/June is placed in front of me.

Before I ordered the car, I had made an appointment to discuss with Tesla Advisor from the west coast. After test-driving the car, I received another advisor who helped me on that date. However, It's hard to get any further info out of the 2nd guy. And, luckily I have the office# from the 1st guy, so I always call and leave the VM, then he then reached me back by the call or text.

This wait time is good. I haven't decided the cash or lease. And, As long as they don't assign the already-built or rejected car from the lot to me, longer I wait, better chance for me to get HW4.

Reactions: dudette
I ordered White/White MYLR on 5/7. I'm in NY. It makes sense to put my order in the back pack since mine is the one of the base models and has no additional items. I don't even subscribe EAP or FSD yet (I plan to add the monthly plan when I need them. I'll use this car 95%+ in the jammed NYC traffic). And, I won't be surprised if anyone ordering White/White with 7-seats or Tow or 20" in May/June is placed in front of me.

Before I ordered the car, I had made an appointment to discuss with Tesla Advisor from the west coast. After test-driving the car, I received another advisor who helped me on that date. However, It's hard to get any further info out of the 2nd guy. And, luckily I have the office# from the 1st guy, so I always call and leave the VM, then he then reached me back by the call or text.

This wait time is good. I haven't decided the cash or lease. And, As long as they don't assign the already-built or rejected car from the lot to me, longer I wait, better chance for me to get HW4.
My EDD2 - the final 10-days in June. No VIN.