Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Blue exterior black interior waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got message on manage page of AWD order

Order Update​

Tesla Vision​

We are taking the next step in Tesla vision. Your vehicle now fully relies on camera vision to measure distance to nearby objects, deliver active safety features, and provide Autopilot and Full-Self Driving capability (if purchased). This new approach enables improved visibility, better object detection, and greater abilities for Autopilot in the future. With this move, your Model Y is no longer equipped with ultrasonic sensors, which will temporarily impact some features

• Helpful
Reactions: Macb00kemdanno

Order Update​

Tesla Vision​

We are taking the next step in Tesla vision. Your vehicle now fully relies on camera vision to measure distance to nearby objects, deliver active safety features, and provide Autopilot and Full-Self Driving capability (if purchased). This new approach enables improved visibility, better object detection, and greater abilities for Autopilot in the future. With this move, your Model Y is no longer equipped with ultrasonic sensors, which will temporarily impact some features
Anybody else received same message??

Anybody else received same message??
All Model 3 and Y cars manufactured since October 2022 no longer have the USS hardware. Tesla has slowly re-introduced features since its transition to fully leverage its Tesla Vision platform. But there are features such as Park Assist that still have not yet been re-introduced. Those with USS-equipped vehicles can still continue using Park Assist. You can get more information about it here:

Order Update​

Tesla Vision​

I see it too. So does that mean that new deliveries have the new Tesla Vision ultrasonic sensor replacement enabled now?

Guess I’ll find out tomorrow when we pick it up

All Model 3 and Y cars manufactured since October 2022 no longer have the USS hardware. Tesla has slowly re-introduced features since its transition to fully leverage its Tesla Vision platform. But there are features such as Park Assist that still have not yet been re-introduced. Those with USS-equipped vehicles can still continue using Park Assist. You can get more information about it here:

Everybody who ordered MY knew about missing USS. Why display this message explicitly

How do we find if there is PPF installed or not? and was it a frontal ppf or full body ppf?
The PPF the poster is referring to is just for the lower rear doors.
1677215769387.png

Picked it up last night; it came with scratches and a slight gap between the rear right c pillar and trunk glass. But the scratches I can polish out. I got rid of the stock Gemini wheels and also spent the night painting all the calipers. I’m going to install more goodies today, but this blue color and the gold calipers really pop! The Uberturbines are wearing beefier tires (265/40/21 front and 295/35/21 rear).

B231E0A1-6B95-4436-80D3-53EFD6C9FB0A.jpeg

C703423C-2228-4350-89B5-9BAD64C7BCDA.jpeg
19B02E09-8814-4983-88DF-7472BFFB636D.jpeg

Picked it up last night; it came with scratches and a slight gap between the rear right c pillar and trunk glass. But the scratches I can polish out. I got rid of the stock Gemini wheels and also spent the night painting all the calipers. I’m going to install more goodies today, but this blue color and the gold calipers really pop! The Uberturbines are wearing beefier tires (265/40/21 front and 295/35/21 rear).

View attachment 910810

View attachment 910812View attachment 910815

I pick mine up next Saturday. And literally cannot wait...

Picked it up tonight. Took 30 minutes of waiting in line since Raleigh is a busy center. Only took 5 mins once we got to the check-in desk before we were given the keys. Did a walk-around the vehicle before we got in line and everything seemed to be in order. Nothing obvious stood out as far as build quality is concerned. But it was getting dark, so I couldn't do a THOROUGH look over. But will do so in the morning and note anything amiss.

Ride home was fine and I didn't noticed any "booming" that everyone is talking about. Needless to say, my wife is ecstatic.

IMG_4298.jpg

IMG_4301.jpg

Picked it up tonight. Took 30 minutes of waiting in line since Raleigh is a busy center. Only took 5 mins once we got to the check-in desk before we were given the keys. Did a walk-around the vehicle before we got in line and everything seemed to be in order. Nothing obvious stood out as far as build quality is concerned. But it was getting dark, so I couldn't do a THOROUGH look over. But will do so in the morning and note anything amiss.

Ride home was fine and I didn't noticed any "booming" that everyone is talking about. Needless to say, my wife is ecstatic.

View attachment 910920
View attachment 910921
Congrats! I noticed no booming as well. The regenerative braking will take some getting used to.

OD 1/17/2023 AM
EDD : March 1-8
Blue/black/19 no tow
Los Angeles CA
VIN: PA077

Reached out to my SA this morning to see if I could get a more accurate DD, was told it is estimated to be at Burbank 2/26, late evening (weather permitting). Of course the weather is terrible here in so cal, my financing isn't complete and March 1 is looming!

Disappointed it's not a Fremont build based on my location, but, understand from a Tesla efficiency perspective.

View attachment 910920
View attachment 910921
Congrats

View attachment 910810

View attachment 910812View attachment 910815
Wow. Great job. I wish I was handy like that, haha. Congrats! 😎

View attachment 910920
View attachment 910921
Nice! Congrats to you both. I see it has a sibling, haha. 🧐

OD 1/17/2023 AM
EDD : March 1-8
Blue/black/19 no tow
Los Angeles CA
VIN: PA077

Reached out to my SA this morning to see if I could get a more accurate DD, was told it is estimated to be at Burbank 2/26, late evening (weather permitting). Of course the weather is terrible here in so cal, my financing isn't complete and March 1 is looming!

Disappointed it's not a Fremont build based on my location, but, understand from a Tesla efficiency perspective.
Yeah, the weather has been horrible. A number of areas are experiencing power outages too. I had my MYLR delivered from Burbank on 2/19. I regret it. Found a number of interior and exterior issues that‘ll hopefully get resolved come 3/6 at the Alhambra service center. I highly recommend taking delivery of the car at the Burbank service center so you can report everything then and there.

I have an order date of 1/17 Seattle area. The basic blue with black no addons, 19" wheels.

My EDD is 3/1-3/29

I contacted the SA and he told me it looks like the system is indicating the first part of March build.

I guess theres a possibility it gets here faster but that at least that gives me an better expected window.

For me I'm expecting mid March for actual delivery if it's built early March and then transported up to Seattle.