Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So FWIW - I went to the Tesla store a week ago. While I was there she told me in their system they showed my delivery showed end of July, first week of August. Even though my delivery window in the App at the time was 8/3-9/7.

Hours later, it ended up that someone rejected a car that was then offered to me (Delivery is scheduled for Saturday). When I was going back and forth with the Tesla associate about should I take a chance on moving forward with this rejected car, he said that I had nothing to lose. That I will get to do my inspection at my delivery on Saturday and if I don’t like the new paint job then they will just put me in line for another car. He said right now he didn’t see any upcoming cars for weeks so I would not lose time. His statements coincide with the end of July, first week of August that the other sales rep told me too. So maybe that’s when this forum will start to see some cars rolling in???

So FWIW - I went to the Tesla store a week ago. While I was there she told me in their system they showed my delivery showed end of July, first week of August. Even though my delivery window in the App at the time was 8/3-9/7.

Hours later, it ended up that someone rejected a car that was then offered to me (Delivery is scheduled for Saturday). When I was going back and forth with the Tesla associate about should I take a chance on moving forward with this rejected car, he said that I had nothing to lose. That I will get to do my inspection at my delivery on Saturday and if I don’t like the new paint job then they will just put me in line for another car. He said right now he didn’t see any upcoming cars for weeks so I would not lose time. His statements coincide with the end of July, first week of August that the other sales rep told me too. So maybe that’s when this forum will start to see some cars rolling in???
EIther these SA's know more than they tell us or they make stuff up to shut us up. The advisors that I have talked to have all told me they have no additional information. I am not saying your was misleading, but one or the other definitely is.

I moved out a little, but this time it’s a two week window.
EDD 4: 7/30-8/13
Tesla just keeps pushing my date out.
OD 4/1/22 MYP white default config no FSD. Virginia
Edd1 13 June -18 July
Edd2 15June-13July
Edd3 18June-2July
Edd4 On 11 June changed to 11July-8August
Edd5 On 15 June changed to 18July-22August
Edd6 on 23 June changed to 21July-18August
Edd7 on 10 July changed to 26July-9August
Edd8 on 16 July changed to 27July-10August

Received my MYP today. Delivery went overall smooth. It was blazing hot and I didn’t see anything that stuck out to me while there. Once I was home and more comfortable in my garage, I did notice the rear passenger door not flush and the frunk hood sagged on the left. I’m hoping it will be easy adjustments and all will be well. I will be testing the 12volt plug and the USB ports later tonight as well. Everything else looked great…even though this car was rejected by a prior customer. But then maybe I’m not as Tesla savvy and didn’t know what to look for. 🤷‍♀️ Regardless I am super happy.

Received my MYP today. Delivery went overall smooth. It was blazing hot and I didn’t see anything that stuck out to me while there. Once I was home and more comfortable in my garage, I did notice the rear passenger door not flush and the frunk hood sagged on the left. I’m hoping it will be easy adjustments and all will be well. I will be testing the 12volt plug and the USB ports later tonight as well. Everything else looked great…even though this car was rejected by a prior customer. But then maybe I’m not as Tesla savvy and didn’t know what to look for. 🤷‍♀️ Regardless I am super happy.
Forgot to add a pic
EF9D7210-3FA9-4E3A-8E16-171778395D42.jpeg

The frunk sagging can actually be fixed by you at home. There's two black height adjustments under the frunk hood when you open it. You can turn one side until it's flush with the other.

This morning: changed to 7/31-8/14.

Previous EDD:

Ordered 4/10/22 MYLR. EDD was 10/22-1/23. Changed to MYP black/black, no extras on 4/23/22. New EDD changed to 7/21-8/30.

5/9/22- changed to 6/16-7/21

5/19/22- changed to 6/18-7/16

5/31/22- changed to 6/30-7/28

6/10/22- changed to 7/18-8/22

6/30/22- changed to 7/18-8/15

7/12/22- Trade-in Text

Reactions: Jrhcustom91