Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, decided to make a specific late April Early May OD for MYP's specifically. Interesting enough, it seams that Q1 and Q2 OD are having the same EDD, making me think that at this point not many if any vin assignments in Q2, most all Q3 delivery batch, maybe they are planning a really large batch that includes Giga TX.

MYP White/ Black no Tow no FSD
OD April 28 2022
EDD July 23- Sept 3rd
South Carolina
Charlotte Pickup

MYP Red/White, FSD but No Tow
OD May 1st, 2022
EDD July 21st to September 15
Florida

Really hoping we get it sooner than expected!
Awesome!!! Glad to have a fellow east coaster and late April early May edd =). I'm on the fence about pulling the trigger on the FSD. If you don't mind me asking, why did you opt for it? I think I might use it enough to justify just for work traffic.

Same here
Awesome!!! Glad to have a fellow east coaster and late April early May edd =). I'm on the fence about pulling the trigger on the FSD. If you don't mind me asking, why did you opt for it? I think I might use it enough to justify just for work traffic.
Same here! I'm intrigued to see how our delivery window changes (hopefully for the better)! I was debating on FSD for some time as well, but my brother has it and I was impressed. I also have an almost one year old so I figured it wouldn’t be the worst thing to be able to let the car drive when he’s screaming in the back 😆 I also had to go to Jacksonville from Orlando for a work trip and caught myself thinking, man having FSD would be pretty clutch right about now haha. I was debating on the tow but ultimately decided I personally wouldn’t have much use for it

Same here

Same here! I'm intrigued to see how our delivery window changes (hopefully for the better)! I was debating on FSD for some time as well, but my brother has it and I was impressed. I also have an almost one year old so I figured it wouldn’t be the worst thing to be able to let the car drive when he’s screaming in the back 😆 I also had to go to Jacksonville from Orlando for a work trip and caught myself thinking, man having FSD would be pretty clutch right about now haha. I was debating on the tow but ultimately decided I personally wouldn’t have much use for it
Haha I feel ya!!! Our daughter just turned 7. Traffic has been getting worse and worse on my commute to the beach and my nerves are shot. I figured fsd would relieve some stress so I don't need 6 gin and tonics when I get home 😂. Plus we travel alot(just got back from Loews Saphire falls Resort in Universal and we are heading back there for our anniversary Aug 7th weekend. Here's to hoping I get it by then. Ordered my Wall charger yesterday, figured it would be a good idea seeing as some people had to wait a month or 2 to get it 😑😑😑

Haha I feel ya!!! Our daughter just turned 7. Traffic has been getting worse and worse on my commute to the beach and my nerves are shot. I figured fsd would relieve some stress so I don't need 6 gin and tonics when I get home 😂. Plus we travel alot(just got back from Loews Saphire falls Resort in Universal and we are heading back there for our anniversary Aug 7th weekend. Here's to hoping I get it by then. Ordered my Wall charger yesterday, figured it would be a good idea seeing as some people had to wait a month or 2 to get it 😑😑😑
Hahaha I feel that! The traffic here in Florida is no better but I’m guessing you know that if you’ve made those Universal trips😆 my birthday is July 4th so I’m hoping by some miracle we get it by then although I doubt it but hopefully by your anniversary weekend 🤞🏽
That’s actually a great idea I didn’t even think about that, thanks for the tip!! I may do the same

Hahaha I feel that! The traffic here in Florida is no better but I’m guessing you know that if you’ve made those Universal trips😆 my birthday is July 4th so I’m hoping by some miracle we get it by then although I doubt it but hopefully by your anniversary weekend 🤞🏽
That’s actually a great idea I didn’t even think about that, thanks for the tip!! I may do the same
Happy Belated birthday and I will cross my fingers as well that you at least get yours by your birthday... will keep you posted if anything changes.

OD: 4/27/2022 EDD: 7/22-9/2
GA
MYP White/Black
FSD
no Tow

I’m hoping it’s coming from Giga Texas as that would be awesome. I really want FSD because I’m a tinkerer and I’ve tried multiple automated systems already. Most are glorified cruise control but some are slightly more advanced like the Cadillac and Audi systems. Reliability on the other ones look way worse than Tesla right now which is why some companies have shuttered those features. Cheers to all of you MYP future owners.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
OD 5/2/2022
Current EDD 7/18-8/29

MYP white ext/black int
FSD
Tow
Arizona

Excited for this car, but it’s getting real hard not checking the app every 10 minutes looking for updates
I know right?! I'm so tempted to call tesla SA and tell them I'd also be ok with a black exterior if it's available first. But white is so clean looking and will stay much cooler in the summer. My dates have yet to change once. Still the generic July 23rd to Sept 3rd. =/. I will be patient I guess