Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My two week window starts again today with no VIN. I'm guessing a push in time at any moment. Supposedly i'm on a "priority" match after my first pick up debacle. It certainly does not feel that way. Did they stop making Red??
This flyover is from yesterday. you can see all the colors. Y's and 3's are near the middle of the video I think. X's and S's are in the beginning. Not many of them.

Reactions: jaaberle
Recently my EDD change to a 14 day window so I entered in my trade in and loan app. I have received the trade in amount and loan approval but have not accepted it since I am still shopping around for better terms. Do you guys know if this considered “incomplete” profile? And potentially Tesla pushing out my EDD?

Question - My loan offer is more then 60 days old, and my trade in offer is over 30 days old, but still show completed in the app. Is there something I need to do to 're-do' these, or did they extend how long they are good for? I'm nearing my two week window and want to make sure everything is in order..

Recently my EDD change to a 14 day window so I entered in my trade in and loan app. I have received the trade in amount and loan approval but have not accepted it since I am still shopping around for better terms. Do you guys know if this considered “incomplete” profile? And potentially Tesla pushing out my EDD?
If it’s say to complete your profile on the screen that shows your rn number and Edd. The first page where you would click view. Then it’s not complete.

Question - My loan offer is more then 60 days old, and my trade in offer is over 30 days old, but still show completed in the app. Is there something I need to do to 're-do' these, or did they extend how long they are good for? I'm nearing my two week window and want to make sure everything is in order..
It expires after 60 days. Someone in past said they got there car a few days after it expired and they gave them the most current rate because it was expired

So really really sucks. We found out my wife is pregnant and need a bigger house. Had to do a pre-approval letter and basically told no big purchases or it will screw up the lending process. I freak out and change my color to blue so I can have a month to buy another house, then buy the tesla. I get my vin# within 24 hours of changing to blue and a shorter window 😭😭😭. I'm gonna have to cancel this car I've been waiting 4 months for
Tough luck! Side note: Happy to buy your reservation if you decide to cancel.

Congrats on the Baby and the new house anyways! Better not let your wife read that post, it doesn't start off too well LOL

Tough luck! Side note: Happy to buy your reservation if you decide to cancel.
Changed to an LR. Guess what. I get assigned a vin again!!! Changed it back to performance white and the SA was so irritated lol. I told her I understood if there was a price increase....