Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bit of a long shot - has anyone who ordered via a lease co before the price increases had confirmation of their P11d value (for company car tax purposes)?

It seems LEX are stating P11d values based on the current price / when it was registered in the UK, rather than the price when the order was confirmed. The 'Taxable List Price' when I ordered was £66,035 but they're claiming the P11d value is £69,035.

I've asked why there's such a difference between the two figures but not had a response yet.
P11d is calculated based on taxable list price of the vehicle at time of registration. Nothing the lease company can do about that, it is defined by the government.

I thought their it’s 100 miles or 7 days limit?
Pah. They’ll honour it I’m sure. They had to switch and entire wheel out when I took delivery it was so badly damaged. Entire circumference had been curbed and chipped. Getting those scratches out is the least they can do. Plus I’m in 7 day window and it had 70 miles on the clock when I took delivery. So technically I’m still within range of their system.

Pah. They’ll honour it I’m sure. They had to switch and entire wheel out when I took delivery it was so badly damaged. Entire circumference had been curbed and chipped. Getting those scratches out is the least they can do. Plus I’m in 7 day window and it had 70 miles on the clock when I took delivery. So technically I’m still within range of their system.
70 miles on the clock as a brand new car? How does that work?

For the lucky ones who took delivery a week or 2 ago at this stage, have the first impressions lasted?
We’ve done 350 miles in ours (came with 4 miles on clock) My wife loves it I am a bit meh, Tesla are def over rated.

It’s very quick, rides really well, paint exceptional, roomy etc but overall it just doesn’t do it for me. I’ve already found myself opting to take other car over it when I nip out.

Last edited:
We’ve done 350 miles in ours (came with 4 miles on clock) My wife loves it I am a bit meh, Tesla are def over rated.

It’s very quick, rides really well, paint exceptional, roomy etc but overall it just doesn’t do it for me. I’ve already found myself opting to take other car over it when I nip out.
What’s the other car? Can you elaborate on Meh? What have you driven previously?

I think there’s a 14 day return policy on them