Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I originally ordered grey and changed to black .

I hope I didn’t make a mistake.

I will put some pics on Friday.

Hope it looks as good as yours.❤️‍🔥🕶️
I can't wait to see your pictures, I must say this thread has been a bit of a let down on that front so far.. It's as if people have better things to do with their new cars than take loads of photos of them for the rest of us;)

Damn it, I feared this. What about the front, are there two holes?
IMG_0417.jpeg

Get on the app .
Log a service request .
Tell them you want 2 new wheels .

One of my wheels was damaged on pick up and there have been a few other people mention there’s.

It must be something they need to change in the transport from factory to customer.

But I would kick off !!!!!
They are refusing to help because I have had the car a week and not noticed BUT luckily I just found my pics I took at Trafford and the damage to the rear is visible on the photo. the damage to the from isn't visible because they already repaired it, badly. I have escalated and remain at their mercy.

I can't wait to see your pictures, I must say this thread has been a bit of a let down on that front so far.. It's as if people have better things to do with their new cars than take loads of photos of them for the rest of us;)
Weather has been very poor last week or 2.

Not the best for taking lasting images of your pride and joy. 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Andy B
I see you have had a model s . What sort of comparison is there to the myp ?
For me the Model S is a superior car, no question. The ride and comfort, particularly on long drives is excellent. If the price of a new S was not so high I would have gone for a new one, plus there was no chance of getting one when I wanted to change earlier this year. I haven't missed parking sensors on the Y -- yet. Maybe controversial but I think they were only useful on the front. I have always relied on cameras when reversing, even to the extent of getting out of the car and cleaning the rear camera first when it was dirty.

I may feel a lot different once the current issue is sorted and I have had a chance to drive the Y a lot more in all conditions. Definitely looking forward to the longer range and faster charging over my S when going on trips. I do love the minimalistic interior of the Y, its easier to get in and out of and the higher ride is nice.

Reactions: NikoV6 and Zedbox
For me the Model S is a superior car, no question. The ride and comfort, particularly on long drives is excellent. If the price of a new S was not so high I would have gone for a new one, plus there was no chance of getting one when I wanted to change earlier this year. I haven't missed parking sensors on the Y -- yet. Maybe controversial but I think they were only useful on the front. I have always relied on cameras when reversing, even to the extent of getting out of the car and cleaning the rear camera first when it was dirty.

I may feel a lot different once the current issue is sorted and I have had a chance to drive the Y a lot more in all conditions. Definitely looking forward to the longer range and faster charging over my S when going on trips. I do love the minimalistic interior of the Y, its easier to get in and out of and the higher ride is nice.
How long did the shop take to do your ppf?