Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4658D613-3BA4-429E-8328-9E1DCE342B6B.png

Tesla website now Jan - March 2023 for the MYP 😩

Interestingly the LR is showing Oct - Nov 2022…

I hope I don't have the same result as you...
sigh

I haven't even finished the forms (I did start) and it's moved me to Jan-Mar. What a load of old bumholes.

For the benefit of others, be aware that if you start filling in the trade-in section, it'll ask for well-lit photos of each side of the car. Not sure I can be arsed with that right now, given that there's also a warning that you'll need to do it again 30 days before delivery.

The user-orders endpoint now shows an order status of BOOKED, whereas I think it was ORDER_PLACED before.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyWarrington
Does anyone have previous experience ordering with Tesla to gauge how long it takes for delivery once the invoice payment is requested and the status shows as BOOKED?

Let's hope they're managing expectations with the Jan-March dates and they will come sooner!

I have the same, requesting details when I log into my account. I will fill them out later. Odd that they haven’t sent any messages out requesting this information. As I guess some people may rarely check the web portal? 🤷‍♂️

Guess I might be in my Renault Zoe for a little longer 😂🤦‍♂️

Anyone else had thoughts on the first tune to blast out once you've picked the car up?
I'm looking forward to a rather childish exit from the pick up with something like AC/DC Back in Black, or Fleewtood Mac - The Chain blasting out😁

I might bang a poll out on the UK FB Y page for inspiration

Anyone else here got any ideas 🤔
(or is it quite sadly, just me 🤦‍♂️)

Where are you seeing 'Booked' on the web page?
I think this got clarified in the discussion above, but to be on the safe side, it's via the API endpoint: https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders You'll need to have logged in fairly recently, otherwise you get an error message instead.
Guess I might be in my Renault Zoe for a little longer
What model do you have? Our school-run car is a '13 Zoe with a tiny 22kWh battery.

Anyone else had thoughts on the first tune to blast out once you've picked the car up?
Sadly I'm probably not representative of the masses, but I normally use something like Mick Gordon - BFG Division from the Doom 2016 soundtrack, or one of the tracks from Krewella - Get Wet for testing/showing off the audio system. Both are meticulously produced for maximum volume and bass!

Reactions: AndyWarrington