Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got a proper EDD: November 17 - December 03.

Screenshot 2022-09-24 at 15.33.57.png

It's curious how mine trickled in a day later than most of the other folks here. I can only assume that there's some sort of manual process involved?

Is there anyone left with a three-month window now?

View attachment 856417

It's curious how mine trickled in a day later than most of the other folks here. I can only assume that there's some sort of manual process involved?

With such a narrow EDD there is definitely a plan now. You’re likely allocated a vehicle in a vessel that will ship in that timeframe. VIN when it sets off. Looking at this you’re going to be the first in the UK with a YP! I’m assuming all YP’s for now are coming from China.

I’ve chosen Newcastle collection which always adds a few weeks as it’s not a main hub.

Reactions: Sanjiv and Jamo77

View attachment 856417

Mine is still showing the Jan - Mar window. I have completed everything. I did hear that the EDD’s are update everyday about 2pm BST. Not sure how true that is.

Yesterday I completed just my delivery address, nothing else (I had to choose a delivery centre since they are not delivering to my home address yet) - then EDD changed to a 3 month window (Jan to Mar 2023).

Just looked at the app today, EDD has updated to show 14 Nov to 21 Dec. 😀 If I complete the rest of the form (payment etc.), will it change the dates again?

Yesterday I completed just my delivery address, nothing else (I had to choose a delivery centre since they are not delivering to my home address yet) - then EDD changed to a 3 month window (Jan to Mar 2023).

Just looked at the app today, EDD has updated to show 14 Nov to 21 Dec. 😀 If I complete the rest of the form (payment etc.), will it change the dates again?
No I don’t think so. You have a window now relating to your confirmed collection location. The rest is just payment/admin. Congrats!

Reactions: Sanjiv
Hi all, first post!! I've ordered my MYP via NHS Fleet Solutions and was told when I ordered that the car must be collected by November. Subsequently I've been 'flamed' every time I've mentioned this on other FB based forums so very interesting (and dare I say exciting) to read on here that in fact some lucky people will indeed get there's in 2022 :) , hoping I'm one of them!

so very interesting (and dare I say exciting) to read on here that in fact some lucky people will indeed get there's in 2022 :)
to be clear, no one has received a VIN indicating their vehicle is allocated (because it won't have been built yet) or a confirmed delivery/collection date so it is just indicative at this stage, but it does finally look like the UK will start to received some MYPs in Q4 2022.