Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May this year, was going to pay in full tomorrow to secure my spot on the boat. Guess I'll be giving them a call instead!
Just rang Tesla, there's a very good chance that the EDD will move back to Q4 and payment isn't due until 7 days prior to the delivery date. Paying early does not impact your spot on the boat. Operator also said they've just had confirmation that all UK MYPs will be coming from Shanghai.

Just rang Tesla, there's a very good chance that the EDD will move back to Q4 and payment isn't due until 7 days prior to the delivery date. Paying early does not impact your spot on the boat. Operator also said they've just had confirmation that all UK MYPs will be coming from Shanghai.
I think I'm fine with my MYP being MIC - I feel like their production lines will have more kinks ironed out at this point, given the volume that they've done.

I know the YT crew say that the suspension is much better from MIG, but it's so subjective, and I'm not sure I believe that Tesla will have different LR and P suspension configs running from different factories - it doesn't seem too efficient. I'm coming from a 535d M-Sport, so the suspension is relatively firm anyway.

I think I'm fine with my MYP being MIC - I feel like their production lines will have more kinks ironed out at this point, given the volume that they've done.

I know the YT crew say that the suspension is much better from MIG, but it's so subjective, and I'm not sure I believe that Tesla will have different LR and P suspension configs running from different factories - it doesn't seem too efficient. I'm coming from a 535d M-Sport, so the suspension is relatively firm anyway.
I've already mentioned this earlier in the thread but I agree with this.
All the YouTube videos seem to compare a Berlin P car to an LR from China, which are two different cars with different setups. I haven't yet seen a video comparing a P to a P.

Reactions: JamiePP