Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone who placed an order for a grey exterior had a VIN / delivery date? I ordered in Jan so hoped I’d be included in the first batch currently en route but have heard nothing recently.

I can see lots of black & red being mentioned here by the lucky peeps getting delivery dates but I’m wondering if grey orders are going to be kept waiting even longer.

Has anyone who placed an order for a grey exterior had a VIN / delivery date? I ordered in Jan so hoped I’d be included in the first batch currently en route but have heard nothing recently.

I can see lots of black & red being mentioned here by the lucky peeps getting delivery dates but I’m wondering if grey orders are going to be kept waiting even longer.
I have noticed this also. It’s partly the reason I went with black / black. I essentially saw black and white models leaving the factories and figured that might help speed up my delivery.

First time poster but checked in on this thread a few times.

Collecting our day one order, white on white from Bristol on 22nd.

First Tesla / electric car and is the wife’s but I’ll use it from time to time. Looking forward to it and to see how quick it really is.

We also have a Kia ev6 gt on order of which will eventually replace the Tesla (due in Feb) so hoping they hold their inflated values for a few months!

First time poster but checked in on this thread a few times.

Collecting our day one order, white on white from Bristol on 22nd.

First Tesla / electric car and is the wife’s but I’ll use it from time to time. Looking forward to it and to see how quick it really is.

We also have a Kia ev6 gt on order of which will eventually replace the Tesla (due in Feb) so hoping they hold their inflated values for a few months!
Are Bristol collections from Cribbs Causeway ?

I will hopefully be picking mine up some time early December (maybe)

Portbury docks. Which is a bit of a pain to get to as we are going to train up from Taunton as my wife doesn’t fancy 1st drive back on her own.

We were offered 22, 23, 24th earlier this week. Got vin last week.
Ahhh brilliant - Just looked it up. I will be coming from Gloucester so it will probably have to be a train to Bristol and then Taxi across I guess. I dont have a VINor anything yet - But my EDD seems to be holding at 04-20th Dec (we shall see...)