Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess is they are on the first one but very hard to say

If anyone has a vague q4 delivery date then RCC might have some.

Has anyone seen anyone getting their mitts on a MYP before the 19th?

I would imagine people could collect from Southampton on the 17th or 18th but haven’t seen anyone mentioning this as yet

I would imagine people could collect from Southampton on the 17th or 18th but haven’t seen anyone mentioning this as yet
I hope there is another ship my date is still showing as Dec 04 - 20th yet no VIN or anything yet 🤷‍♂️ but to be honest I’m not holding out much hope!

First date on offer for me at Southampton was 25th. Have since seen one poster getting 19th…wondering whether mine is actually on Summit 🤔

Do we reckon all Q4 MYPs for the UK are on the GLOVIS SUMMIT or is there likely to be another ship following after? Is it the RCC Europe?
Wild guess but based on the dates given I would assume 2x boats. One is end of November collections, one is mid December onwards? I’ve seen somebody post on here with the same spec/location as me but 2+ weeks difference EDD. They were a day 1 order, I was April/May ‘22.

Reactions: Amrinder01
My lease company have told me mine has an EDD of 20th December rather than a range as everyone else has, so I suspect the 20th is actually the end of the range (I've seen other people with a range of 5th - 20th Dec). Since the RCC Europe is about 7 days behind that, it would give it an arrival date of approx 25th November. If they were all on the same ship (GLOVIS) I would have thought everyone with a Q4 delivery slot would have been contact by now. I've not had anything from Tesla yet.

My lease company have told me mine has an EDD of 20th December rather than a range as everyone else has, so I suspect the 20th is actually the end of the range (I've seen other people with a range of 5th - 20th Dec). Since the RCC Europe is about 7 days behind that, it would give it an arrival date of approx 25th November. If they were all on the same ship (GLOVIS) I would have thought everyone with a Q4 delivery slot would have been contact by now. I've not had anything from Tesla yet.
There seems to be suggestions that there will be another after RCC Europe

Wild guess but based on the dates given I would assume 2x boats. One is end of November collections, one is mid December onwards? I’ve seen somebody post on here with the same spec/location as me but 2+ weeks difference EDD. They were a day 1 order, I was April/May ‘22.
Correct, I think so too, I am EDD 16 to 31 Dec. This is from end Nov to Dec 7 until a couple of weeks back.

Shipping thread seems to think Glovis Safety will be the 4th ship…

The Spotify app is rubbish in the Tesla and not really worth using. With premium connectivity, you get 2 choices, use Spotify as a generic Tesla subscription incl in PC, or pay extra to Spotify for your own personal sub and sign in via the Tesla app. The latter sync across all your devices for playlists etc, the former does not.

I use Apple Music via bluetooth and Siri using the voice control on the steering wheel or by simply saying ‘hey siri’ to the phone, works brilliantly and much easier than messing with Spotify app on the Tesla screen. Personally, the sound quality seems better to me too, which of course is subjective. Yes, you can use Tesla voice control for Spotify, but it’s extremely hit and miss. Spotify will disappoint you, but the video services in PC are excellent
We’re all different, I’ve got Apple One so happily tied in to the Apple eco system, but I’ve been really impressed with Spotify on premium connectivity. Auto generated Playlists seem better and with happy kids in the back the podcasts are great. Funny how you have a opposite experience to me 👍🏼

Reactions: asianwolf
We’re all different, I’ve got Apple One so happily tied in to the Apple eco system, but I’ve been really impressed with Spotify on premium connectivity. Auto generated Playlists seem better and with happy kids in the back the podcasts are great. Funny how you have a opposite experience to me 👍🏼
I’m going to try both and see how I get on - I hardly listen to music anyway lol

I called Tesla today given my EDD recently slipped to 21 - 30 Dec. The gentleman I spoke to informed me that they are anticipating at least two further shipments from China that are yet to matched to VINs to UK orders this quarter.

He also mentioned VINs typically start getting matched ~30 days prior to delivery date - and such suggested I check again closer to the 20th of this month.

I'm not sure how much to read into what he said but it seemed positive.

I called Tesla today given my EDD recently slipped to 21 - 30 Dec. The gentleman I spoke to informed me that they are anticipating at least two further shipments from China that are yet to matched to VINs to UK orders this quarter.

He also mentioned VINs typically start getting matched ~30 days prior to delivery date - and such suggested I check again closer to the 20th of this month.

Best keeping an eye for a hidden vin as I didnt get mine officially until the reg plate was communicated about a week ago (2 weeks before collection)

Reactions: buggles

This matches my experience to date with MYP and M3P order

Many thanks to all above regarding the Spotify topic… will wait and see how Apple Musoc over a Bluetooth and PC/Spotify work out for me before making any decisions

Reactions: buggles