Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I originally ordered FSD, but I actually rang up and got them to remove it last week.. I got it on my M3P back in 2019 which im now selling and haven't really seen any value in it.. don't think I will with the Y either as will probably switch again in a couple of years again

One question though.. they actually removed EAP as well, even though I didn't ask for that. I was reading somewhere that you can do one change without affecting the locked in price, so im reluctant to ring up and try and add it back again.. If I buy it after taking delivery through the app, is it the same cost?

not even sure EAP is worth it at the moment.. I never use summon or auto park, and I am probably fine with just basic autopilot to make some long journeys easier

they actually removed EAP as well, even though I didn't ask for that. I was reading somewhere that you can do one change without affecting the locked in price, so im reluctant to ring up and try and add it back again

I would be inclined to phone and say "you made a mistake, and I'm not accepting a change in the locked-in price because this was your mistake." Assuming you want EAP, of course!

I've got EAP on my MX, and use the lane-change assist a lot.

Reactions: fentor
£85k
🤯
I hope the flippers get their fingers burnt.

Tesla have already listed one new inventory MYP, it did sell quick, but there could be more to come, hopefully just enough to make flipping pointless

Hi everyone - its time for me to payup. I presume i just need to do a normal bank transfer with the details shown in my Tesla account? They call it 'wire' transfer, but i presume thats because they are American.

Anything i should be aware of when doing the transfer - does it take a long time to clear?
I paid my balance yesterday, no problems! Appeared on my Tesla account within the hour :)

Getting mine on Finance so only had the deposit to pay, had the agreement to sign emailed a couple of hours after I paid

Reactions: DeejUK
Hi everyone - its time for me to payup. I presume i just need to do a normal bank transfer with the details shown in my Tesla account? They call it 'wire' transfer, but i presume thats because they are American.

Anything i should be aware of when doing the transfer - does it take a long time to clear?
My bank has a maximum transfer of £10k… the Tesla system recognised multiple payments and they showed up on the app and balance removed within 20-30 mins

Reactions: jamesp26

For me it went in overnight with me transferring late in the day. I did a small amount first as Santander came up with all sorts of warnings saying it’s not a certified account etc

The app lets you copy and paste the detail but once you have dont it once and you see the balance go down on the app for what is owed you know you are ok.

I’m picking up my a week on Saturday morning so if anyone wants me to check anything on the car once collected to put your minds at rest - fire over the questions on this thread in time for the 19th and I will do my best to share pics and answers
Superb! My list would be:
Is the mobile charger present?
What is it like without USS?
Are the cameras different/better?
Does it have the updated rear seats (extended outer seats)?
What was the ride quality like?
Just how big was your smile on collection day?

Does it have park assist with no USS ?
Does it have indicator stalks ?
Does it have floor mats - carpet or rubber?
Does it come with a parcel shelf ?
Powered Frunk ?
Build quality / panel gaps / any other cosmetic issues on pickup ?
Is a, Fast, b, Very Fast, c, OMG F**king-unbelievably Fast ?
Be curious on ride quality (although this is very subjective)

Last edited:
I’m picking up my a week on Saturday morning so if anyone wants me to check anything on the car once collected to put your minds at rest - fire over the questions on this thread in time for the 19th and I will do my best to share pics and answers
Exciting, I would be interested if it comes with a set of mud flaps 😂 the state of my Zoe just shows me how much I will need some haha bloody country lanes

Reactions: Bobby_Dazzler
Headlights. Matrix? What’s the difference between MYLR? Are they just tinted. .

Are you picking up Southampton? I keep asking my date to be changed from 22nd to 18th Southampton and been told twice this isn’t possible because not arriving until 21st. I wonder if it’s worth calling again
I’m supposed to be having it delivered to West Sussex on the 18th…it was originally Southampton collection but switched to delivery to save a few hours in my day.

Tesla have confirmed via text. Let’s see what the next few days bring 😂