Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I paid my final £25k owed to Tesla on Saturday morning to the same bank details that I sent the rest to but it’s still not cleared. I think this may have contributed to me having a rubbish nights sleep last night !

Not to others - Don’t leave things to the last minute as Citibank are not the quickest at clearing payments !

Reactions: Millenium101
So I paid my final £25k owed to Tesla on Saturday morning to the same bank details that I sent the rest to but it’s still not cleared. I think this may have contributed to me having a rubbish nights sleep last night !

Not to others - Don’t leave things to the last minute as Citibank are not the quickest at clearing payments !
Good to know. Sent a token amount last night to get things started and it's yet to show! Glad I at least started with a small amount.

FYI it may be due to their core banking being US based plus the fact you’re transferring over a weekend. Transactions should start to flow by 2pm GMT / 10am EST and begin to show up as registered in the system.

Reactions: JamiePP
In relation to the mobile charger, for those that placed orders before the cut off, it seems these may not be shipped with the cars, but you receive a voucher code from Tesla once you take delivery. However, this was on a US YouTube clip, so it may not be relevant to the UK/Europe.

Just something to bear in mind if you are depending on it. There could be a delay in getting one.
you dont necessarily need the tesla charger right? Can be any brand 3 pin charger?