Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope you are correct lol I’m sure it will sort itself out but I really don’t want to be having this conversation with them on Saturday morning 😱
Still not cleared :( Chasing with the banks as to why the delay - On the bright side Tesla have visited me to a new owner webinar on Wednesday night should me fun - will have to record the Ronaldo interview instead of watching live

Reactions: ShipsnGiggles
7EE3DA2E-3632-4D66-AE05-013000465323.jpeg

My EDD has just changed again. It's been pulled forward to Nov 22 - December 07 (from Dec 21 - 31).

That said I still don't have a hidden VIN or text.
My EDD remains Dec 21-31. Going into the App I notice that my trade in valuation is still in progress and has been since uploading the photos as requested. Is this the Norm after I note that some people’s valuations have dropped?

When did you preorder? I’m same spec, preordered May 22
I originally ordered a grey/black at start of September.

I changed my order last week and grabbed a black/black one from inventory .

I now have a vin and have spoken to Tesla .

They have said I should be able to collect from Leeds between 24-26 of November.

They are refunding my first deposit this week as I had to pay a second deposit to secure the car.

My EDD remains Dec 21-31. Going into the App I notice that my trade in valuation is still in progress and has been since uploading the photos as requested. Is this the Norm after I note that some people’s valuations have dropped?
Tbh I received such a poor trade-in offer from Tesla, l'm selling my current car back to the dealership I originally bought it from.

That’s normal - expect less than you are hoping but more than you would probably get with others in reality. A lot of guide prices are higher than actual bids in my experience