Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone changed the 19" Geminis for black hubs? I can't seem to find any sites that match a Model Y 2023

I'm kicking myself for not going with the black 20", they look so much better!!!
I think Aliexpress have them. I'm not sure how they look in person. I wish Tesla gave us an option of upgrading whilst the car is in transit. Even for a small premium, i'd pay it!

I believe the delivery window is 08:00-20:00.

I had a call and a text from AnyVan around 17:30 to confirm my delivery would be 19:00.

This is likely to bad news for someone else but they've swapped my original car for one that's on a boat at the minute. The boot lid was damaged before delivery and the replacement part isn't available until the end of December.

Useless that they didn't think to call me once the damage was discovered, or indeed at any point on the day of delivery.

Reactions: HARESTOCK09
I love carplay - not convinced the ports I have seen make logical sense as they look quite clunky - will just probably hope for formal integration pr get one of those mounts that go near the screen
This is likely to bad news for someone else but they've swapped my original car for one that's on a boat at the minute. The boot lid was damaged before delivery and the replacement part isn't available until the end of December.

Useless that they didn't think to call me once the damage was discovered, or indeed at any point on the day of delivery.
Nah. It’ll be one that was due for inventory most likely. Seemingly they are getting cancellations due to economy / shipping a few extras in case of circumstance like this.

Been matched to a Vin, logged into my account and was asked to pay deposit amount which I've now done. Delivery window has been pushed back from 15th -31st Dec to now 23rd - 31st Dec strangely, but I suppose this could be pulled forward and will most likely happen.

Just need to get my wall charger installed ASAP now!

Been matched to a Vin, logged into my account and was asked to pay deposit amount which I've now done. Delivery window has been pushed back from 15th -31st Dec to now 23rd - 31st Dec strangely, but I suppose this could be pulled forward and will most likely happen.

Just need to get my wall charger installed ASAP now!
Same here, was asked to accept the chuckle vision disclaimer and was then allocated a vin + delivery window shifted from 21-31 to 23-31 December. Let's hope this is pushed forward slightly as I won't be in any state to drive around Xmas!