Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally took delivery today. Annoying been too busy with work to be able to have a proper play with it yet!

Question for the others who went the lease option - how quickly did the car appear in your app, and how soon did the 1 month free premium connectivity start? (assuming that's still a thing).

From my brief play in the car it doesn't look like its on a premium plan as the maps aren't satellite view and spotify doesn't work.

Thanks

Finally took delivery today. Annoying been too busy with work to be able to have a proper play with it yet!

Question for the others who went the lease option - how quickly did the car appear in your app, and how soon did the 1 month free premium connectivity start? (assuming that's still a thing).

From my brief play in the car it doesn't look like its on a premium plan as the maps aren't satellite view and spotify doesn't work.

Thanks
Good for you! Any issues?

I thought all came with 30 days free premium?

You may have to contact the lease company to get them to give you access in the app - I believe they have to add users on your behalf.

There’s a few in inventory that you can get now.
I reserved y'day VIN: PC56 and I called Tesla today who booked in my collection at Brent Cross for 3rd Dec. I have a MYLR Order which i've paid, i'm cancelling this. Just waiting for Tesla to transfer the funds from one order to another. Hopefully, this is done tomorrow.

I'm glad I am now part of the Performance Gang.

Last edited:

Thanks
Nice. Any photos to tease us waiting around?

I have a question, well 2 actually...

1. What is RCC Europe doing? It has been sitting around for a day or so and has been driving me insane! I'm sure mine is on there!
2. With my collection day being this Saturday, I am gutted to have not received a webinar with Tesla on what to expect when receiving your car, like some others have had when they collected theirs last week.

Anyway, rant over, back to refreshing every 5 minutes... 😂

There is a blue / black one in existing which is the same as mine yet I'm still on end of Dec. How does that work?

I'm on a lease and the finance company Arval bulk ordered a bunch back in June apparently.
Consider ordering and do Tesla Lease?
I have a question, well 2 actually...

1. What is RCC Europe doing? It has been sitting around for a day or so and has been driving me insane! I'm sure mine is on there!
2. With my collection day being this Saturday, I am gutted to have not received a webinar with Tesla on what to expect when receiving your car, like some others have had when they collected theirs last week.

Anyway, rant over, back to refreshing every 5 minutes... 😂
do you have a VIn?