Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not yet but it’s inevitable I will! Came with a small chip on one and going into Tesla on Monday for a new wheel 😁
My brand new car was delivered (driven to my house by a Tesla employee) and first thing I saw was this before the driver even got out of the car.

I obviously wouldn't sign for the car until this was sorted out with a new wheel which they did without any problem at all.

I asked what was going to happen with the "Kerbed Wheel" and asked them if I could have it as a compensation gift to which after speaking with the head management they agreed to give me it.

Had it Re-Furbished since and now got a spare wheel.😊

If you don't ask you don't get.!!😁
Damaged Wheel-1.JPG

Reactions: Zedbox
My brand new car was delivered (driven to my house by a Tesla employee) and first thing I saw was this before the driver even got out of the car.

I obviously wouldn't sign for the car until this was sorted out with a new wheel which they did without any problem at all.

I asked what was going to happen with the "Kerbed Wheel" and asked them if I could have it as a compensation gift to which after speaking with the head management they agreed to give me it.

View attachment 894830
Good outcome, but that's shocking! Just ordered my MY performance for delivery end of March.
I've just completed 61,000 miles in my M3P and haven't once marked the alloys ( tempting fate I know!).

View attachment 894830
That’s shocking! Mine is hardly noticeable. Might chance my arm re keeping the damaged one.

Attachments

• 711A3110-25D8-426F-B715-A0F9684C1594.jpeg
    711A3110-25D8-426F-B715-A0F9684C1594.jpeg
    380.9 KB · Views: 29