Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New, 2020.40.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received it today. Lots of new features. We took it out for a spin right after the install completed. It is a little smoother now at lights. The problem with reading speed limit signs is still there. It sees some and misses others, but that is expected. The one problem that was not fixed is that on fsd the car when it does see a sign sets the max speed to 5 mph over or does not adjust the max speed at all. I have the controls set to +3mph. I have reset.the computer and turned the system off for 4 minutes to no avail. Strangely when I am not on Fed or adaptive speed control it sets the speed correctly to +3. My car is a M3lrdm with 3 hw. Now I have to try it out on our Texas 2 lane freeway. On the last version the car had incorrect max speed of 60 when the speed signs read 75. Multiple signs and over 10 miles.
I know the car is greatly improved since I bought it 18 months ago and that I just have to either sometimes manually adjust the speed or I can push the pedal with my foot but I was really hoping they had fixed the 5mph problem. I did report the problem to customer support about 2 weeks ago and they pushed up saying I would get a call in about a week but I guess they were thinking the new upgrade would fix it. Anyway I think you will like this new update

Reactions: Johann Koeber
Bug fox.. :p
Bug-Fox.png