Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Delivery - Games Require Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery last week. Many of my games are unavailable pending an update to them.

I have no software update available, and can't find how to update them to get access to the games? I feel like I'm missing something simple.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

You can't really control when Tesla pushes a firmware build to your particular car, other than by making sure it's on a network and opting into the "advanced" setting for software updates (it's not even clear if that definitely gets you builds sooner than otherwise). I think people have reported various versions randomly disabling some of the peripheral features, so you may have to wait, but I would still check with service.

Fallout Shelter will be one of them. It is kind of a pain and seems to have nothing to do with the firmware updates. I thinks its a connection issue with the servers. Do the steering wheel button reset because that is what tesla will tell you to do and do the thing where you sit in the car, and I think in security you can power off the car, do that, wait 5 minutes and dont touch anything. This also will not work but tesla will ask you to do it and they can see when you have done it. Now go onto the tesla support page and look for the little chat pop up tab on the bottom right. Have your serial number ready because they will ask, tell them what is up. They will go back and forth alot and ask you to do all that stuff and then they will tell you to try it and it will be working again.