Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Forum Design

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where is "What's New"? I used that link almost exclusively and got to see a list of all new posts regardless of subforum. I can only imagine how angry and frustrated those members who hate the new GUI in the car must be about this.

"New Posts" on the top bar.

looks like the windows 10 idiots got a hold of this website and made changes for the sake of change

Ignorant comment.

Looks ok-ish on mobile, but on desktop there is NO information on the "New Posts" page without scrolling. Is there a "compact" theme?

start scrolling.png

I'll say that even if the site was not slugish as hell, the UI change itself is really annoying !

There is lot of stuff happening on this site ! Yet they put a site skin that made for low traffic forum !

Yes in general having things put farther apart make thing look nicer and cleaner... But you can't do that when you have soo much stuff happening else you end up scolling and clicking non stop !

Did the old site needed some refresh ui... Sure, but this was not the answered !!!

AnOutsider said:
Such hostility. Windows 10 was a great update from 8 and even 7. It was needed to stay competitive.

Likewise, updates needed to be made to the forum before improvements could be made going forward.

Agreed. Let's all think for a minute. So far Tesla has sold some Model S's and a few X. Soon the Model 3 will be revealed and in the coming years it will sell in large numbers, TMC wants to stay the place to discuss all things Tesla related and can expect heavy increase in memberships, traffic and discussion. So the software needs to be up to date and responsive.

Don't expect it to work 100% perfectly out of the box. It takes a bit of time for things to get cached, etc. The site is already working much faster now.

This is a much better platform moving forward. There will be a little pain during the transition, and a new UI to get used to, but I'm certain Doug and Danny made the right move.