Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEW invites are out 2/28/18

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
pretty frustrated... looks like people in other locations in line after me and even saw an online reservation are got an invite to configure.

In CA and was a day 1 in line non-owner... 130th in line and 11:09 reservation in Corte Madera.

pretty frustrated... looks like people in other locations in line after me and even saw an online reservation are got an invite to configure.

In CA and was a day 1 in line non-owner... 130th in line and 11:09 reservation in Corte Madera.
It largely depends on how saturated is the local delivery center, no point to overload a delivery center even further when there's already backlog on delivery

Reactions: trojaneen
My friend called me to tell me to check my account, as he just found out he could configure. We had waited in line together on 3/312016 in Scottsdale. Reserved our cars at approx. 10:25 am. Sure enough, I was able to configure. We both then received official emails from Tesla inviting each of us to configure within an hour of our phone conversation.

Paid my $2,500 and my order was confirmed, but wasn't able to send in all of my info to Tesla because I discovered that my wife's drivers license expired a couple of months ago. :eek: Told her not to come home tomorrow until she has a valid number.;)

Added my info to the spreadsheet.

Check your Tesla account. We just got our invite.

3/31/16 10:25 AM
Buena Park Service Center (Orange County, CA)

Yes, I will add it to the Delivery spreadsheet.

White, 19", EAP

We are THRILLED!

Congratulations!

Looks like I arrived at Buena Park about 15-20 minutes before you configured. Thus, I was a bit under 2 hours behind you. I forget the last time i stood in a line that long. Our relative reservation times might be a good marker for how invitations are progressing. I just checked my account and do not have mine yet.

Reactions: trojaneen
My friend called me to tell me to check my account, as he just found out he could configure. We had waited in line together on 3/312016 in Scottsdale. Reserved our cars at approx. 10:25 am. Sure enough, I was able to configure. We both then received official emails from Tesla inviting each of us to configure within an hour of our phone conversation.

Paid my $2,500 and my order was confirmed, but wasn't able to send in all of my info to Tesla because I discovered that my wife's drivers license expired a couple of months ago. :eek: Told her not to come home tomorrow until she has a valid number.;)

Added my info to the spreadsheet.

I was in the Scottsdale line too. How do you guys remember what time you actually reserved? It was two years ago

• Funny
Reactions: bnsfengineer