Hi all! Just signed up as I literally just placed my order for a Model 3 Long Range in the UK last week. Since then I've been watching YouTube videos and reading forum threads and am confused about a few things. Thought I'd double check with the experts.
- Does a Model 3 ordered in the UK at the moment definitely come with the new heat pump? I intend to try a bit of 'Tesla camping' so keeping the HVAC system as efficient as possible running overnight is important to me.
- How loud is the HVAC system? I currently have a VW ID.3 and that sounds like a jet plane taking off when it is sat on my driveway pre-conditioning the cabin temperature pre-departure. I'm hoping the Tesla is quieter as otherwise it won't be particularly stealthy when camping!
- Is a new Model 3 ordered in the UK at the moment a 2022 model or a 2021 model?
- Is the new 'vision' camera-based autopark available in the UK and, if so, is it part of Enhanced AutoPilot or Full Self-Driving?
- Do Tesla Service Centres fit OEM accessories for you or do you have to do it yourself? I want to get the mudflaps but looking at the install guide it looks like you have to cut part of the car with scissors and I don't fancy doing that myself!
- Looks like you get free breakdown cover in the UK for the whole warranty period, which looks like 4 years in the UK? Did I get that right?
- How long does it normally take Tesla to give you a definite delivery date after you place your order? When I placed the order the website estimated a March delivery, but it looks in my account that they will send me a more exact delivery date at some point...?