Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S AP1?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you ordered a brand new car a few days ago, you will have AP2.5 for sure.

The decoder sites are useless. It’s best to right click on “view spec” from your my tesla account and then “copy link address” and then paste it in a word processor and you’ll see all the option codes. You should see APH3 near the beginning of the chain.

• Informative
Reactions: Valence
If you ordered a brand new car a few days ago, you will have AP2.5 for sure.

The decoder sites are useless. It’s best to right click on “view spec” from your my tesla account and then “copy link address” and then paste it in a word processor and you’ll see all the option codes. You should see APH3 near the beginning of the chain.
I see APPA at the beginning of the chain. Full chain here: options=APPA,DRLH,FG02,MI01,PI01,COL2-PMBL,RFFG,WTAS&bkba_opt=1

I see APPA at the beginning of the chain. Full chain here: options=APPA,DRLH,FG02,MI01,PI01,COL2-PMBL,RFFG,WTAS&bkba_opt=1

I think you did it wrong. Don't right click on the car photo and choose copy image address. it's the "View Spec" right above the VIN number. Right click on that red link and then choose "copy link address" from the drop down menu.

Or maybe since you just ordered you haven't gotten your spec sheet yet?...

• Helpful
Reactions: Valence