Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Sirius XM Interface

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m a AP1 / MCU1 car and these changes have wrecked siriusXM for me. Pretty much every day it’s forgotten it’s subscription and I have to reboot or request a resend. Very frustrating. Might as well have just deleted it. So much for “lifetime” premium connectivity. Argh.
Yep. Same for me, except I’m in an AP0 car. I am pretty sure my MCU is dying, and I’m near the end of my extended warranty. The MCU locks up and reboots so often now, it’s painful. I had it in for service with Tesla a week ago and they told me it tested fine and they cleared the memory. Great, thanks. Same horrible experience as before.

I’m troubleshooting with Tesla now, and waiting for what their solution is.

In the meantime, try using your steering wheel controls to go forward and backward through your channel favourites (assuming you have some satellite channels as favourites). That will work for me. The radio isn’t actually de-authorized, it just tunes to the preview channel by default if you select a non-satellite source on the car. At least that’s my situation. Give it a shot.