Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New software is garbage.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Car now starts to swerve into the vehicle next to me every time I pass under a bridges shadow. Phantom breaking is back too, the car slams on the brakes when Ap is engaged more than it ever has since I purchased in 2018. Also I feel like the radar isn't working anymore. I used to get good auto braking when the car in front of the car in front of me slams on their brakes, this happened to me the other day and the car didn't stop until the car in front of me reacted, so I feel like the radar no longer functions. Also the ultra sonic sensors still seem to be working, but the car will nearly swerve into the wall like it is ignoring the readings from the sensors. Also noticed that if an ambulance or cop is coming the other direction on the highway, the car will slam on the brakes and nearly cause an accident to the person tailgating you. I also found cars with blue lights on them will constantly trigger auto braking / emergency vehicle detection. I was driving home last night and a semi truck had a blue light on the back and my car kept auto breaking took me a while to figure it out as it was pretty far away and also on the freeway (I was in the carpool lane).

Is there a way to go back to the last update that was out before they messed up AP and FSD so bad?

My Car now starts to swerve into the vehicle next to me every time I pass under a bridges shadow. Phantom breaking is back too, the car slams on the brakes when Ap is engaged more than it ever has since I purchased in 2018. Also I feel like the radar isn't working anymore. I used to get good auto braking when the car in front of the car in front of me slams on their brakes, this happened to me the other day and the car didn't stop until the car in front of me reacted, so I feel like the radar no longer functions. Also the ultra sonic sensors still seem to be working, but the car will nearly swerve into the wall like it is ignoring the readings from the sensors. Also noticed that if an ambulance or cop is coming the other direction on the highway, the car will slam on the brakes and nearly cause an accident to the person tailgating you. I also found cars with blue lights on them will constantly trigger auto braking / emergency vehicle detection. I was driving home last night and a semi truck had a blue light on the back and my car kept auto breaking took me a while to figure it out as it was pretty far away and also on the freeway (I was in the carpool lane).

Is there a way to go back to the last update that was out before they messed up AP and FSD so bad?
What version are you on?

My car is downloading FSD 11.3.3 right now. (2022.45.12)

How long have you had FSD or is this AP?
I purchased as soon as they offered it as an upgrade for EAP, I think it was purchased in 2019 and It rolled out to me I think in 2020 or early 2021. Sorry I did not write down the dates.
V1 FSD was pretty bad on the streets, but AP still worked fine. New version is better on the road (still to scacry to use much), but also seems like things no longer function correctly in AP. Last drive I think is swerved about 10 times when going under bridges and hard braked at night on my way back about 6 times or so (emergency vehicles on the other side of the highway, and that semi with the blue lights on the back set it off a few times (I think that is what it was anyways). Also, it always gives me the breaking for light when I'm in the carpool lane and there is no traffic light.