Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New style Tesla OEM front console??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
Here you go....

The console has an aft section for phone (docks vertically once the property connector is installed) and misc stuff. The forward section is quite large and comes with two pairs of cup holder frames which can be moved around for different sizes, or can be used as dividers, or removed entirely. I use one for a cup holder and the other as a divider.
IMG_0888.JPG IMG_0887.JPG

Reactions: Reekdog and BertL
When is it supposed to be available and for how much on cars that didn't come with it, any idea?

I was at the Tesla store in Marietta this past week. They are NOT going to offer the new console aftermarket. I know things change but they were quite clear and I was not the first to ask. They pointed me to Evannex for a good after market console..or of course they will take mine in trade on a new Model S. :)

I was at the Tesla store in Marietta this past week. They are NOT going to offer the new console aftermarket. I know things change but they were quite clear and I was not the first to ask. They pointed me to Evannex for a good after market console..or of course they will take mine in trade on a new Model S. :)
Strange, they previously indicated it would be available for $1250 through the online store. New Center Console notice email

I reached out to the Tesla Gear site a week or so ago - here's their response (I bolded the important text).

Thank you for contacting Tesla Motors. We regret to inform you that the Premium Front Console is no longer sold through our Tesla Gear Site. We highly recommend contacting Service Centers to see if they may have the Premium Front Console available for purchase in their inventory. Please be advised that we do not have visibility on the stock available at Service Centers.

Tesla Service Centers

If the Service Center does not have any inventory consoles to sell,
there will be a new integrated console sold as an aftermarket accessory. The new integrated console is a new product that will be able to be purchased through our Tesla Gear Site and Service Centers, however we do not yet have exact timing as to when it will become available.

We apologize for this inconvenience. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Best,

XXXXX