Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New update 2021.44.25 adds customizable app launcher like Model S refresh plus other major upgrades to system.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello from 2021.36.5.1. Seems like forever since an update came thru.

Thats the same version I have been on for quite some time (not complaining, its just been much longer than "usual"). With that being said, literally just right now, I see I have a software update for 2021.44.6 (not 44.25 as in this post, but 44.X at least). I am curious to see if I am missing anything that has been released recently (like sentry mode live view, waypoints, etc), on my 2018 Model 3P.

Thats the same version I have been on for quite some time (not complaining, its just been much longer than "usual"). With that being said, literally just right now, I see I have a software update for 2021.44.6 (not 44.25 as in this post, but 44.X at least). I am curious to see if I am missing anything that has been released recently (like sentry mode live view, waypoints, etc), on my 2018 Model 3P.
2021.36.8 here… since October.

Reactions: Arthur1116
Elon mentioned fsd beta 10.8 with the holiday update releases today(Tuesday) so we could only be days from receiving the holiday update for non-fsd beta cars.

Attachments

• 667E1C91-4164-468F-BE6E-5ABC46B0E60D.png
    667E1C91-4164-468F-BE6E-5ABC46B0E60D.png
    411 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: Sw0rdf1sh
Elon mentioned fsd beta 10.8 with the holiday update releases today(Tuesday) so we could only be days from receiving the holiday update for non-fsd beta cars.
But the question is, will that all be in one release or will beta FSD be a different branch that is behind the holiday release for non beta FSD cars? That is the question. Can't really tell from Elon's tweet...

I mean I was just hoping to finally get Tidal but the blind spot cam is pretty cool. However no mention if the FSD testers will get these features any time soon so be ready to Bah Humbug.
Yes, of everything included, Tidal, Waypoint editing and blind spot view are the only real substance. Having the Plaid and 2021 MYP UI, I can say with confidence that the Plaid UI is inferior to the MYP UI being replaced with this update. YMMV.

Once I was able to use tidal I excitedly tried using it on all my teslas but found one major issue that I continued to encounter. With Spotify i never had an issue with music playback, buffering or songs taking minutes to load. For whatever reason no matter how many bars of service the car had, Tidal buffered and the songs would take forever to play when skipping songs. I think it’s because of how much bandwidth the songs use causing the buffering. I reached out to tidal and reported the issue

Reactions: planetary
For whatever reason no matter how many bars of service the car had, Tidal buffered and the songs would take forever to play when skipping songs. I think it’s because of how much bandwidth the songs use causing the buffering. I reached out to tidal and reported the issue
Can't believe they are not able to offer much better quality with same bandwidth 😉

You need to use your phone wifi spot if you get better speed on your phone.

Reactions: whozhighpitch