Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Newer P90DL makes 662 hp at the battery!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NewJust used the Tesla tools Battery 90% SOC and immediately after driving it max power in the tools app 464 and that's with ludicrous but WITHOUT MAX BATTERY!!

Is it gonna make that much of a difference from 464kw to 500 if I preheat to MAX battery?!

Any ideas or experiences ?!

And any idea what this translates into?!
Thanks

Last edited:
NewJust used the Tesla tools Battery 90% SOC and immediately after driving it max power in the tools app 458 and that's with ludicrous but WITHOUT MAX BATTERY!!

Is it gonna make that much of a difference from 458kw to 500 if I preheat to MAX battery?!

From what I read just turning on max battery increases it even if you don't wait for it to pre-heat. Turn it on and give it a try and see what the number is.

IMG_8471.PNG
Yay!
489kw at Max Battery and a little less than 90% charge!! And i believe that's gonna be my max on this Vehicle which corroborates what people have been saying!!

Sorry gurus
I doubted you for sec :(

Yup
1073194-00-A is a V2 battery!
Does this mean that my 0-60 might be 2.7 :)
And probably 11.1 QM

Yay!

Thank you guys

Alright! Enough, you two. Time for some real science!

Tire Technology, excerpt from The Racing & High-Performance Tire
Very interesting article as it shows how complex rubber traction is. I found it interesting how the vertical force (weight) has a large bearing on friction. So our heavy Teslas allow more penetration of the irregular track surface into the rubber tires resulting in more grip. Top fuel dragsters use a large wing to create downward pressure to increase traction.

View attachment 196654 Yay!
489kw at Max Battery and a little less than 90% charge!! And i believe that's gonna be my max on this Vehicle which corroborates what people have been saying!!

Sorry gurus

Yup
And probably 11.1 QM

Yay!

Thank you guys

That approximate power level appears to have shown results of around 11.2-11.1 in the few examples listed.

you probably bought the motor trend "press" car....

Yay!

Sorry gurus

Yup
And probably 11.1 QM

Yay!

Thank you guys

That approximate power level appears to have shown results of around 11.2-11.1 in the few examples listed.

11.0, sir! That said, The real performance benefit is in how long the power output lasts. Cars with a 108xxx battery seem to have near maximum power output until almost 100mph, if I remember correctly. Mine seems to die off at about 90. I also heard somewhere that the Stator overheats before the battery. Does anyone know anything about that?

It's red, old, and has a new battery! :) possible!

Get it to the track! 10.9, baby!

Reactions: davidc18 and soooma
IMG_8470.PNG
It's red, old, and has a new battery! :) possible!

I hope so! :)
That might explain how ann August 2015 has the V2 battery!

One more thing just noticed my battery was 83% per Tools App which means if i was 100% i could have achieved 500KW!!

I am happy because I could have purchased the P90D L same options different color 2016 but i chose this because of color and rear facing seats unbeknownst to me there were many versions of P90D batteries !!

By the way IS REFRESH FACELIFT 2016 always a V2 or V3?!

Thank you for all the support guys
You are really pros!

Reactions: davidc18
View attachment 196654 Yay!

Sorry gurus

Yup
And probably 11.1 QM

Yay!

Thank you guys

Yup. That's the battery my car has and pretty much the exact performance specs I've seen. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.