Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nicest looking rubber floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got these Auxito mats for $119 - cheapest but most functional IMHO. Similar to the Lasfit but with more deep channels for dirt to fall into. Looks like Lasfit has more flat surface area for dirt to grind on, which is my pet peeve. The Tuxmat looks huge and overdone. I want something I can quickly pull out and dump, without spilling the dirt while removing.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
And you personally compared Tuxmat with all the other brand floormats?

I installed the Lasfit floor mats and am satisfied. $100 cheaper than the Tuxmat.
Have you personally compared Tuxmat to other brands? You better have if you're thumbing down other peeps post.
For me, Lasfit does not have mats or any support for the X.
Why I choose Tuxmat? Based on reviews and the protection it provides compared to other mats.

Have you personally compared Tuxmat to other brands? You better have if you're thumbing down other peeps post.
For me, Lasfit does not have mats or any support for the X.
Why I choose Tuxmat? Based on reviews and the protection it provides compared to other mats.
This is a Model Y sub forum.

Just took a look at Tuxmat's site. It appears as if their driver's side mat has its grooves oriented side-side. In another car, by Toyota, the mats did that, and I found that my heels would catch in the grooves just enough that moving from throttle to brake was slightly slower than I felt comfortable with.

Granted, an MY is a wholly different car, and these are different floor mats - still, it's something to consider. For my MY, I bought a set by Tasmanian that had its grooves running fore-aft, and there has been no problems at all.

And you personally compared Tuxmat with all the other brand floormats?

I installed the Lasfit floor mats and am satisfied. $100 cheaper than the Tuxmat.
Did you read the question? He asked which one is better between Tuxmat and WeatherTech and yes I have used both brands in multiple cars over the years. I now do not even consider using WeatherTech any more. There now seems to be numerous Chinese mats with various names popping up all over the place. I am sure some of them may be of good quality

Did you read the question? He asked which one is better between Tuxmat and WeatherTech and yes I have used both brands in multiple cars over the years. I now do not even consider using WeatherTech any more. There now seems to be numerous Chinese mats with various names popping up all over the place. I am sure some of them may be of good quality

So now you clarify your answer. See? That wasn't so hard. Now your the first to make my ignore list. Congrats and goodbye.

If you're leaning towards WeatherTech, also look at the Tesmanian mats. Rubbery feel underfoot, less expensive, minimalist appearance, easy to keep clean and looking new (use 303 aerospace protectant as soon as you get them), great coverage (especially for the dead pedal), and you can get matching mats for frunk, subtrunk, and rear seat backs. Got them for my 2022 MY and also for my wife's 2023 M3.