Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No LTE data?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ditto in South OC. I'd love to see Tesla enable some sort of offline voice recognition, even if it was relatively crude compared to whatever online service they're using. Or at least provide a notification that they can't reach whatever voice to text endpoint they're hitting.

Maybe there was a specific AT&T issue yesterday (I didn't experience any problem), but I have this issue from time to time in general. The car won't have any connectivity for 5-10 minutes while driving in areas that I've had strong signal before and where my AT&T iPhone currently has a signal.
In the past, I've tried soft reboots and hard reboots. Sometimes with success, but who knows if it's coincidental.
Kinda frustrating, but the only thing I do is submit a bug report after I get signal back.

Try after you're in drive. Worked for me.

I was out of town so didn't see this. The last time this occurred I discovered you can use the wifi hotspot, but the trick is you have to pull over while it's in drive and hit the parking 'hold' feature, then re-enable the phone hotspot on the car. It will stay active until the next time you put the car in park- worked great as a workaround.