Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Mobile Service Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So......completed the post delivery checklist and yeh there’s some bad body misalignment, few gaps that shouldn’t be there etc.

Tried to book it all into the app and it’s telling me to go to Leeds!

Think I’ll be speaking to the leasing company tomorrow, balls to going to Leeds!

Ah, the joys of Tesla service. My SC is about the same distance.. then they tell you they want it 8.15am and no way can i leave without brekkie, morning dump and shower etc so it's get up before 5am. You arrive on time then two hour later get to be told they won't be starting on it until after lunch and they send you home in a loaner to come back the next day...
At least a trip to birmingham means I get to buy breadfruit, plantain and jamaican patties and some decent Polish sourdough rye stopping on the way home....
Now if someone knows where to get decent jerked pork in Birmingham...?

So......completed the post delivery checklist and yeh there’s some bad body misalignment, few gaps that shouldn’t be there etc.

Tried to book it all into the app and it’s telling me to go to Leeds!

Think I’ll be speaking to the leasing company tomorrow, balls to going to Leeds!

Lol, same here mate. I'm in Durham too and just tried to book an appointment for some paint issues and been offered a lovely ride down to leeds. Apparently the North Shields Service centre is running behind and not operational yet. That would have been ideal.

Reactions: Bootneckshuffl
Change your address and you may get a different service centre. If you’re not getting a ranger visit then the address doesn’t have to be your real one.
How do you mean? How can ya use a fake address?
The lass on the phone from Tesla, told me prior to delivery, that if there was anything wrong with the car, they would fix it at my home. Punching in my address in NE says no mobile service available

I live in Newcastle and initially had the option of a Mobile Service. I was then told that they were unable to repair the issues I had included. They won't fix paint issues as far as I can tell but should do alignments etc. So I'm going to Leeds as well, kind of unfortunate that the North Shields service centre isn't up and running yet. But I'm taking it in my stride, it's a nice car to drive and I'll get a loaner vehicle to use as well.

Booked in for a delivery inspection paint touch-up on Wednesday. It's taken a month to get a slot when there is a courtesy car available.

It's about an hour and twenty minutes for me to get there, and the same back. It's looking like they'll need to keep the car for 24 hours, so that's almost 6 hours of my time gone, over two days.

Yey Tesla!

Also when they review they do, if able change to mobile.

I can second that: I reported a detached door seal on the app, including a note that I'd prefer a mobile service if possible due to the distance to nearest SC (it's a good 220 mile round trip). Chose the first available appointment in Stockport thinking that if no mobile service was available that I'd have to make a day of it. Anyway they got in touch on the phone a little later and offered a mobile service at an address of my choice, this was later than the appointment at the SC but I was happy to wait a few weeks extra for the convenience of not having to take a day off work and slog to Stockport for a 15 minute warranty job and slog all the way back again (nothing against Stockport, I'm sure it's lovely: it's the getting there I'm complaining about).

Granted the lockdown then messed everything up and delayed the mobile appointment a few times but it was great to just sit in the office and see the guy rock up in his Model 3 and start work.