Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No recent VIN assignments?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
His are aero. There's a run of White Aeros at 74XX. Another guy got a VIN from that range in DFW a couple weeks ago (according to the spreadsheet). Must still be assigning them? Or possibly started to build them again if they are stopping/starting in different ranges.
Thanks for the heads up. I have red w/aero but my bro in law has white with aero (both configured on 2/14/18) no VINS

I had to call they did it over the phone. No i did not get penalized for changing the order. I think they would have if I had a VIN assigned
How long did it take for the changed wheel config to show in your account? I changed color a few days after initial config...it still shows original (been 2 days since change request confirmed). ISA says it should show soon in my account.

I made a mistake in my color batch order in a previous post. The correct order is:

White
Black
Midnight Silver
Silver
Red
Blue

Basically, I left out midnight silver. Also, they don't appear to be skipping colors. It seems they are just doing shorter or longer runs based on what I assume is configurations ordered.
I hope you are right, because we obviously just hit a white batch, so next is black which is me! Really hope you are right.

2-14 config, black with aero.

Ordered late 2/14/18
Aero Wheels (removing covers, duh).
Black.

No VIN as of 2 weeks, with "2-6 week delivery". Today marks "0-4 week delivery"
Sold one of our cars, and moved another around to get this to happen... so I really hope we have a car soon!

Reactions: UkrHog