Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Telsa accounts for in-store reservations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just told by the sales manager at the Santa Barbara store that they won't have us login with our Tesla accounts. Corporate decided to change the process. They're just taking name, phone number, email address and payment. If you want your reservation linked to your Tesla account, just use the email address associated with the account.
Any line in Santa Barbara?

I checked in at my local Tesla store today for any last minute details, they said they are trying to keep it to two minutes per person. So it'll be a speedy process. One Tesla Store person said they are expecting 100 or so people. That is fine, as long as I am FIRST. I will be there very early.

Got update email from Tesla that current owners can only order the same number of Model 3's to the number of Tesla's the owner currently owns, so a current Tesla owner can't order multiple Model 3's if they only own one Roadster, S or X. This sounds more fair for current non-owners to get there Model 3's sooner than having someone who owns one Tesla currently and ordering Model 3's for extended family and friends.

RN100036XXX. Doesn't seem to be any sequence to these as they differed wildly between those of us first in the line. Guy behind me had RN100013XXX

Yep I have RN100026XXX friend has RN100043XXX. It says right below that it's based off the order date? So don't know how it's going to be when rolling out but i'm sure first day reservations will be well ahead of the rest of those who order online throughout the next 2 years while waiting.

• Disagree
Reactions: plug